Funny, Strange, Random Pics

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Holy shit they actually gave her blue hair. What a waste of resources, women who support that shit aren't buying a Barbie for themselves or for the kids they will never have.

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
consoles have a 100times better price/performance ratio compared to a good gaming pc. You're talking complete bullshit. 1080p/60fps is possible on consoles. pc gaming is a waste of money, a lot of money. You need at least 2000,- $ to be on ps4 level, and every 6-12 months you have to upgrade your windows potato box. But nevertheless, you cannot play glorious superior console exclusive games, only steam shovelware. No real AAA Titles. And: all publishers and devs (except valve and blizzard) are focused on consoles. You only get the leftovers for pc.
pc gaming is for kids and unwashed nerds only, counting pixels n frames and fap to screenshots of the background. they aren't real gamers, only spoiled brats and squeakers
Still going on? Said it a couple times already. You are seriously out of touch with PC gaming.

Yes, I can play console exclusive games on my PC. Emulators and roms. Plug in a controller. Good to go.

Grow up... Just mad because you can't afford the upfront cost of a PC. But I guarantee you have spent as much money on your console and games as would be needed for a good PC.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
rrr_img_124387.jpg
Rodney told his sons he would understand one day, "You'll have kids of your own". His son responded "so will you dad".

P_Rodney_Dangerfield_1.jpeg

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The last video game I played was back in the early 90's. It was Super Mario on Nintendo, and only because my girlfriend's brother got a Game Genie for his birthday and I wanted to see how it affected the game.

But I do have lots of Funny, Random, and/or Strange pics.

rrr_img_124354.jpg
why-the-fuck-are-you-even-here-thumb.jpg

jk i don't really care.

ps. why are people responding to the obvious troll alt account in a serious manner?

troll-variety.jpg

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Still going on? Said it a couple times already. You are seriously out of touch with PC gaming.

Yes, I can play console exclusive games on my PC. Emulators and roms. Plug in a controller. Good to go.

Grow up... Just mad because you can't afford the upfront cost of a PC. But I guarantee you have spent as much money on your console and games as would be needed for a good PC.
You cannot play console exclusives with an emulator, quit being a faggot. You are obviously out of touch with the cost of PC games vs console games as well.

Regardless, no one gives a fuck. Back to my first point, quit being such a fag

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I don't know if anyone else remembers "Dinosaurs Attack!" cards, but I was reminded of these with Ritley's post.

Disturbing shit.

186j0vndawyiujpg.jpg

da_sticker_05.jpg

dinosaurs_attack___trading_card_art_recreation__by_lee_howard_art-d5w6q2n.jpg

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
used to have a bunch of those dinosaur ones as a kid. I think it's the same dudes that did the garbage pail kids (like a parody of the cabbage patch kids)
oblig:
gpk_s1_6in.jpg