Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_46025.jpg

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Dragoon_sl

shitlord
E: here's a fluffy animal, this is called a viscacha. They live somewhere in South America's mountain regions and just chill in the sun

rrr_img_46036.jpg

I still have no clue how to embed youtube videos but here's them in motion.
The Viscacha - YouTube[/QUOTE]

Nice. Thanks for enlightening me on this creature.

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
wow, so hard to unsee the cocknballs even tho now I know what it rly is.

E: here's a fluffy animal, this is called a viscacha. They live somewhere in South America's mountain regions and just chill in the sun

rrr_img_46036.jpg

I still have no clue how to embed youtube videos but here's them in motion.
The Viscacha - YouTube
You use the video button from the editing bar, and you paste the video's youtube page URL into the box. Thank you for not embedding shit in this page, though.

Morn

Molten Core Raider
i had a stellar individual come into my work today after trying this new fangled drug! I dont get it, heroin in the states is dirt cheap and these fucktards are doing krokodil(desomorphine) just for the hell of it. He wasnt looking as magical as this individual below, but his arm was showing some severe cytotoxic effects, all for a high shittier than a dirtmade heroin high.
krokodil-drug1.jpg

-
in other news.
rrr_img_46079.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i had a stellar individual come into my work today after trying this new fangled drug! I dont get it, heroin in the states is dirt cheap and these fucktards are doing krokodil(desomorphine) just for the hell of it. He wasnt looking as magical as this individual below, but his arm was showing some severe cytotoxic effects, all for a high shittier than a dirtmade heroin high.
Then you add in how it takes something like 90min to cook up a 30 min high, and in russia they cook it themselves (since they're too poor/fucked up to afford heroin). That's 18 different ways of a Bad Beat.

rrr_img_2008.jpg