Furious 7 (2015)

spronk

FPS noob
the coupon apparently works on the blu ray set at least it did yesterday according to people, in store. dunno about today

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya I was able to get the only copy within like 10 miles of me. Cartwheel worked fine for the Bluray. Im sure employees were hiding them cause of the 4 stores that supposedly had it in stock, only 1 store actually had them on the shelf. This was yesterday.

spronk

FPS noob
this will be the greatest movie of all time, if this does not win every oscar there will be riots worldwide

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm in.
smile.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I love the ridiculous spots they do in every movie.. that jump between sky scrapers sold me on this.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Skydiving cars, sliding spoiler save, ripping off the cast, skyscraper jump, the Rock with a minigun. I'd say I'm sold, but I've been sold since the beginning. I'm sold-er.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they killing Walker's character or did he film enough to be able to give the character a send off(with family).

Oldbased

> Than U
Are they killing Walker's character or did he film enough to be able to give the character a send off(with family).
unless it has changed he is retired at the end and not killed off from a interview done about a year ago

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's great that this movie has Frank Martin (Stratham's name in theTransporter) as the main antagonist.
That building jump is almost a direct rip from the horribly CGI'd building jump while running from the police in Transporter 2. His Audi jumps from a parking garage to different parking garage a few floors down.

Lemme see if I can find that scene on youtube somewhere.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah i remember. And the car had any scratch at all lol
Uh i remember one from that movie:how he removed a bomb that was under his car. Ahah utter bullshit

spronk

FPS noob
the only regret is that michelle rodriguez came back to life, it was a crime against humanity to kill off that leggy brazilian babe in the last movie