Furious 7 (2015)

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She is attractive but...

Why does that pic seem like a Fedor post?

/runs away

spronk

FPS noob
thats a man, baby

forza horizon 2 on xbox one is getting a free full FF7 DLC too soon

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Im not saying I wouldn't nail her so hard her muscly vajeener rips my dick off, just sayin that pic is airbrushed.

Her face when she's mean mugging before a match starts is the cutest thing ever.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Her face when she's mean mugging before a match starts is the cutest thing ever.
You'd love her when she's crying and blotchy then.

Seriously, I don't care what she looks like, she's a terrible human being and I can't fucking stand her, so she'll never be attractive to me. On top of all the other reasons I hated her, now all this, "She could beat men at her weight class, or Laila Ali (she probably could unless Laila has actually kept in fighting shape), or Manny Pacquiao, etc." has got me doubly rustled. And then they put her in fucking movies!

Even though I know it would never happen, I pray for the day she gets in the ring with even the lowliest recognizable male UFC fighter at her weight class.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i hate any mma fighters acting, you have to give the no dialoge pretty much. gsp wasn bad but he didnt even talk

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Tony ja is in this? He is the next generation Jackie Chan, most of his movies are stupid but the action shit he does is amazing.

Gina Carano movies are good times and she was a top MMA fighter.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
With the people they are getting for these things they should waste less time on silly car stunts. The Raid guy whipping everyone's ass in the last one was pretty lol. And Vin vs The Rock was well done and brutal. It looked like two Terminators fighting.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
With the people they are getting for these things they should waste less time on silly car stunts. The Raid guy whipping everyone's ass in the last one was pretty lol. And Vin vs The Rock was well done and brutal. It looked like two Terminators fighting.
Why is it wrong to want both of these things though? Destroying Brazil with a safe dragged by two cars and flipping half of London over with ramp cars, perfect.

They could use a more brutal one on one chase like the Bourne movies had though.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
This is a series that started with "overnight parts from Japan", they're allowed to be absurd. Encouraged in fact. We're jumping a car between buildings in this one and one off a cliff it looks like (I'm betting they use the drag chute somehow as well).

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If it does, that means the rest of the big movies for the year were all disappointments. Hence, I would rather it not.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
If it does, that means the rest of the big movies for the year were all disappointments. Hence, I would rather it not.
How does it imply that? Considering this is likely to be one of the greatest movies ever made, I fail to see how it winning the oscar implies anything negative about the rest of the year's movies.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
How the fuck did such terrible movies become so good?

If you look at the F&F formula and math it out, Torque 4 or 5 would probably be the greatest movie ever made. Bikers who know kung fu FOR NO FUCKING REASON. It can't miss!