Furious 7 (2015)

iannis

Musty Nester
Vin Diesel just makes the cheesiest, most aggressively stupid movies. But they're always entertaining.

Really dunno how he does it. But he manages to channel his inner 12 year old better than anyone else I can think of.

My main complaint is that the movie needed more The Rock. I mean honestly, lots more.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed the movie. I agree that it will be a lot different without Brian Walker for the next movie. This movie is now number 7 all time world wide and has totaled over 1.1 billion in sales. Soon it will be number 8 followed by number 9, but that is impressive given the kind of movie this is.

spronk

FPS noob
ITS OFFICIAL
Confirmed: Furious 8 Release Date April 14, 2017, Says Vin Diesel | Variety

i hope they get liam neesons

i didn't know the japanese titles for the movies were different either

HYQfIxH.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You're right. It's almost like something from Mountain Dew.

EDIT: Damn, it was Mountain Dew... I remember seeing this my last time in Japan. They aren't big on carbonation over there, so drinks tend to be flat by American standards. Mountain Dew offered one that had more carbonation than the rest, so they called it Max Air.

Dew_Max_Air.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The next heist manages to consume nearly all the world's fuel reserves, ushering in nuclear warfare and fall of civilization? I'd watch it.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Doing a rewatch of the F&F series and just finished this one.
Absolutely fantastic. Doesn't have the plot or acting of some of the others,
but it's just so much fun.
Hard to top it for the spectacle.
Paul's send off was really well done.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Doing a rewatch of the F&F series and just finished this one.
Absolutely fantastic. Doesn't have the plot or acting of some of the others,
but it's just so much fun.
Hard to top it for the spectacle.
Paul's send off was really well done.

Man, I love that movie. Isn't it crazy how much different the movies got starting with 4? When I do my rewatches I just start at 4.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
FF1-8 is $30 on microsoft store and i think maybe itunes and shit too, its moviesanywhere so once you buy it digitally one place it should show up everywhere as watchable.

pick the UHD (4k HDR) version

faille

Molten Core Raider
Man, I love that movie. Isn't it crazy how much different the movies got starting with 4? When I do my rewatches I just start at 4.
MY wife hadn't seen any so we started at 1.
I agree, there's a big shift in quality and tone from 4 onwards, but I like the progression starting from 1. I also like that that didn't reboot them into oblivion and incorporated them into the story even though they were shifting away from what the movies originated as.

Oldbased

> Than U
They have completed filming F9
Looks like Vin is about to start filming Furya which is his pet Riddick projects.
He always said there would be 10 + spinoffs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user