Futurama Season 7

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think it's because really, out of all the characters, only Leela and Fry had anything that needed closure on. Through all the other "finales" they never gave us anything really satisfying for the both of them.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Errors...

When the good news and bad news arrives at Luna Park... Leela cuts herself out of the stuffed buggalo... whereas she did not need to cut herself into the stuffed buggalo.

When Bender and Fry go to Ultraguy's Custom Diamonds, the pieces of coal show up each time, yet also get added to Benders stash of swag... whereas Zoidberg's 10 dollars disappears you say?!

During Leela and Fry's falling time loop they continue the conversation through each loop, whereas when the Professor introduces the time button, he must reexplain the good news everyone (G N, E!)!

Not so much errors but interesting... no wait, the other one, boring! While time is frozen... gasses do not move (the smoke from the rockets) but they can still breathe. Liquids are solid enough to walk on (walking across oceans), but they can still drink...
From the time that Fry was in the Time Safe Grout to falling off the building, the button was pressed 228 times. Crazzzzzy

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Errors...

When the good news and bad news arrives at Luna Park... Leela cuts herself out of the stuffed buggalo... whereas she did not need to cut herself into the stuffed buggalo.

When Bender and Fry go to Ultraguy's Custom Diamonds, the pieces of coal show up each time, yet also get added to Benders stash of swag... whereas Zoidberg's 10 dollars disappears you say?!

During Leela and Fry's falling time loop they continue the conversation through each loop, whereas when the Professor introduces the time button, he must reexplain the good news everyone (G N, E!)!

Not so much errors but interesting... no wait, the other one, boring! While time is frozen... gasses do not move (the smoke from the rockets) but they can still breathe. Liquids are solid enough to walk on (walking across oceans), but they can still drink...
From the time that Fry was in the Time Safe Grout to falling off the building, the button was pressed 228 times. Crazzzzzy
rrr_img_42712.jpg

Df~_sl

shitlord
I enjoyed the episode immensely. But previously someone said post the inconsistencies... So I posted the ones I saw.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Errors...

I don't remember this section for some reason...

The coal is an error (unless he's grabbing a handful of coal each time to put onto the pillow, which is plausible).

They continue the conversation because fry is in the timebubble (dead) when lela pushes the button (and it zaps him up to the middle of his fall). Fry remembers dying but is alive because of the button. The professor was in the timebubble but no one else was, so they haven't experienced the time button yet.

Yeah, the gasses/water thing was odd. I think it's just plot points for them to adventure/etc/

I don't know, was something mentioned about the button only being able to be pressed X amount of times?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I wasn't bothered by the ability of Fry & Leela to eat/drink/breathe. I think you can justify it on the basis that anything that is brought near to them enters their sphere of "actionability."

I think it's because really, out of all the characters, only Leela and Fry had anything that needed closure on. Through all the other "finales" they never gave us anything really satisfying for the both of them.
Which is fine, I and I think most fans would have expected an episode based around Fry/Lela and their relationship being resolved. What I'm not happy with is how poorly utilized the rest of the main cast was. The episode as an ending to Fry and Lela's storyline? Pretty good. As the last episode that Bender, Zoidberg, and the Professor will ever entertain us in? Pretty weak.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
22 minutes isn't long enough to do that Fry/Leela story and have anything in depth with the rest of the crew. Would have had to do an hour show to add much of a B/C/whatever story to get everyone more involved.

This whole season was all about Fry/Leela/Bender, with the rest of the crew really taking a backseat. Aside from the Zoidberg episode.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Thanks for making me think of that too you jerk.

What's next, making me think of when Fry went and found his nephews grave?

....................damn it.
frown.png