(G)rape Vanning

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
let me rephrase, I hate the people I share my country with, you guys give the rest of us white people a bad name for sure.

• 2SJW
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Rofl my wife has a black bfs and I must suck dick? That's the troll level we have devolved to? Yall suck at starting shit.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rofl my wife has a black bfs and I must suck dick? That's the troll level we have devolved to? Yall suck at starting shit.

*starts shit*
*whoa didn’t mean that shit, meant this shit*
*gets told to suck a dick*
*this shit sucks*

I don’t like the pussy whipped fucks like you ruining MY country. Go suck a dick faggot.

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't think enough people here work jobs that would understand this joke. Working in aviation maintenance however, I get it. The Snap-On van contains more rape than you'd think could fit in a vehicle that size.

Elaborate please.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
*starts shit*
*whoa didn’t mean that shit, meant this shit*
*gets told to suck a dick*
*this shit sucks*

I don’t like the pussy whipped fucks like you ruining MY country. Go suck a dick faggot.
How redneck are you? I started shit by saying it's sad a family calls a black van the n word?

Oooooooo my lord keep it coming boys!

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Triggered

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is my Van called the N....r D..K or the Bang Bus
Yes i call it that, cause it's big and black and my wife loves it.
8 seater with seats all folding flat front to back, fits a queen size bed in no problem
Great for holidays and travelling, 4WD too

View attachment 169808

Let's see the interior bro!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also all of you are faggots for interrupting my sweet rape van research and development.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How redneck are you? I started shit by saying it's sad a family calls a black van the n word?

Oooooooo my lord keep it coming boys!

Ever consider the guy is black? From the fucking leftists pretty sure that makes you a nazi now for questioning his word usage.

Either way, play in traffic you soy boy faggot. Or get off the internet that some tongue in cheek crude joke gets your panties in a wad. How do you spend more than 10 minutes online without getting a case of the vapors.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Soy boy faggot? Case of the vapors?

Someone here is 25 living at home learning buzz words off instagram and twitter LOL

• 2Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Calling people rednecks and moms basement. Did I fall into a early 90's time machine, because that's the level of trash talk from dial up Bnet days.

I have a hard time believing this forum has anyone under 30, and if you actually read the forum widely you would already know I'm far from a basement dwellar. Perhaps you are projecting for the queers you hang around.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
You have to be straight redneck to still use the n word today that's just pathetic dude come on are you serious lol

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

You have to be straight redneck to still use the n word today that's just pathetic dude come on are you serious lol
The biggest users of the N word, are black people...

Not to say there are not legitimate racists here and there but it's rare. Had this asshat buying some stuff from me and seeing my profession make the joke about why Police K9's are always licking their ass? Trying to get the taste of N word out of their mouth. Now that's a fairly offensive direct joke vs basically saying big dick van.

But in an internet thread about rape vans, on a very un PC website, guy boasting a dick joke is pretty meh compared to if you follow the stuff Sadris posts in Michael Brown etc.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Dude you need to harden the fuck up, yes it's a crude joke... so what?
Is calling the van by it's other name "the bang bus" while drive my kids around any better?
I'm in Australia, no i'm not a racist but i can laugh at stuff. I have a friend who is an Aboriginal.. you know like the first people here... I call him an abbo .. he doesn't care so why are you getting offended for him?

Post a picture of your van or fuck off dickhead.

Let's see the interior bro!
It's nothing exciting now, had it set up as a camper but has 2 kids seats in the middle row now.
Only pics i have of the inside have my kids in it so there is no way i'm posting them.