(G)rape Vanning

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I didn't know that was a thing... is it?

Shit thing about the Delica's here is that when they get imported the clocks get wound back. clock says it had done 105K but now it's up to 140K it's got some major oil leaks. Gotta get a rebuild too as it's down on power.
Also, don't crash an import... took 4 months to get a bumper fitted after my wife hit someone.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Front view.

Van front.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dude calls his black van the n word and his family likes it and makes jokes? wow I hate this country so much. :/

Please explain why you have no problem with the thread title being a rape joke, but are losing your shit over someone calling a car the n word.

Thinking the n word is worse than rape makes you a colossal faggot.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
You're saying there are magic words I can't use?

Well you can take your magic American Inventor words and shove them up your pussy.

A M E R I C A N I N V E N T O R
M
E
R
I
C
A
N

I
N
V
E
N
T
O
R

• 1Picard

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Yall still on this LOL? If your dumb enough to use the n word I am not wasting my time anymore bros sorry yall enjoy the hoods and burning crosses

• 3Triggered
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yall still on this LOL? If your dumb enough to use the n word I am not wasting my time anymore bros sorry yall enjoy the hoods and burning crosses
So, all of the black people on public transportation I see daily using the "n word" are... what then?

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Holy shit you are actually asking "black people say it why cant i?" 🤣🤣🤣😂🤯🤯💀

This ignorance is either the most depressing thing I've seen or the best acting ever, either way the laughter produced has been the best. The ignorance being shown here by you pussy racists is almost numerically definable and it screams of poverty induced ideas you invented in mommy's garage. I bet those horrible black folks you saw on the bus took your job at Dairy Queen so you're upset.

Has anyone read a history book here on this forum, ever? 😂🤣😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Smuggly
  • 1WTF

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Less bullshit talk, more vans ..
I saw this bad boy for sale today.. Going to look at it tomorrow

IMG_20180721_094106.jpg

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Holy shit you are actually asking "black people say it why cant i?" 🤣🤣🤣😂🤯🤯💀

This ignorance is either the most depressing thing I've seen or the best acting ever, either way the laughter produced has been the best. The ignorance being shown here by you pussy racists is almost numerically definable and it screams of poverty induced ideas you invented in mommy's garage. I bet those horrible black folks you saw on the bus took your job at Dairy Queen so you're upset.

Has anyone read a history book here on this forum, ever? 😂🤣😂
Go get punched in the head a few more times.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'd take it up, but I doubt I'm fortunate enough for you to be local.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I'd take it up, but I doubt I'm fortunate enough for you to be local.

Let us not start that type of "oh if only you were close I would defeat you with my racism powers."

You are a skinny/fat basement dweller who has never been in a fight, if I am wrong please post something proving otherwise.

• 3Picard

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Let us not start that type of "oh if only you were close I would defeat you with my racism powers."

You are a skinny/fat basement dweller who has never been in a fight, if I am wrong please post something proving otherwise.
How come you’re not what knighting the hot Jew thread where there are tons of jokes about burning Jews in ovens?

I don’t think this forum is for you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Oh my bad you weinersniffers think this is white knighting? LOL

I was just pointing out how much you're retarded, frail, weak, poor, and racist. Its not my job to change society. It's my job to call you pathetic slobs out because that's exactly what you are, a group of wimpy people who latch to each others ideals because you will do nothing in life, nor can you defend yourself physically.

Check the stats pussies.

I've been here since noows and Flowers of Happiness, you have been here since you googled "how to kill myself using video games because my gf dumped me."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 3Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users