meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
1629398151386.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
12 minutes is neat, but holy fuck it's frustrating. Gets to a point where it's like "what the fuck do I do now?"

Edit: I pretty much gave up and have been watching Waffle's stream. This story...what a mind fuck.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah for me its the perfect game pass game, i played for like 30 minutes, thought "huh this is interesting but boring as fuck for me, something i'd rather watch on stream". i could return maybe some day, I did like the voice acting, but don't feel compelling to play at all and don't feel angry that I paid money for a game thats not for me

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah for me its the perfect game pass game, i played for like 30 minutes, thought "huh this is interesting but boring as fuck for me, something i'd rather watch on stream". i could return maybe some day, I did like the voice acting, but don't feel compelling to play at all and don't feel angry that I paid money for a game thats not for me
The story is fucking wild. But sitting through the frustration of figuring out to do kind of sucks. There are a few things that you have to have good timing for, and that kind of sucks.

Then again, when you know what to do, you can really whip through it. In that sense the game is kind of shallow.

Game feels deep on the first playthrough though. And like I said, that story...it's a rollercoaster.

spronk

FPS noob

releases wednesday, free with gamepass. tried the OG psychonauts a few weeks ago and quit after about an hour, was pretty shit controls

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I probably would not have gotten Psychonauts 2, but thanks to GamePass I'm having a blast playing it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

What's wrong with Doublefine?
Schafer went all in attacking gamers during Gamergate. Dude is ground zero for that shit.

Double fine also has a long list of unfinished released games via crowdfunding. total shovelware, where they meet dump unfinished games out, that meet the barest definition of meeting the crowdfunded goals/promises to avoid lawsuits.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
i'm too old to give a fuck about who makes what or what they did, i'd play the next game by Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, Harvey Weinstein, and Jeffrey Epstein if it had big tittied anime girls

Psychonauts 2 is a kids game though, i played for 20 mins (there is a 250 point MS rewards for getting 1 achievement) and it seemed like a pretty standard platforming/puzzle game with kid style humor. Reminded me of a cartoon network type of game

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It gets more in-depth as you go along, and the style/humor is like old school Spongebob type level, but it also has a small lingering "horror" aspect to it as well.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No its a monthly subscription. I think the 2 tiers are $9.99 and $14.99 a month, and this includes xbox live membership.

Fixed - yeah I am wondering if it will be worth it at that price. 9.99 is for PC only or Xbox only - $14.99 covers both.

I am riding high on the 3 years for a dollar trick.

spronk

FPS noob
the "trick" is to do MS Rewards, you can earn about 15k/month in points ($15) easy just for doing literally 2 mins of stuff inside a browser plus launching a few games a week on your xbox. You can convert like 35k points into 3 months, so every 2-3 months I just add another 3 months just for using my xbox.

Since I'm still subbed out for 3 years I've been using it for other stuff, like bought the loony tunes and forza 5 controllers using my rewards money. You can join here, login/signup with your xbox email

DONT turn on bing "give mode", it converts all your points into charity money

• 2Like