Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
elite v2 with bluetooth support comes out in 3 weeks, i'd wait for that personally. its expensive as fuck tho ($200 basically), might be a good deal on black friday

there are ways to get DS4s to work in most games, you have to fuck with programs like ds4windows which makes games think you have a 360 controller. i dunno, i guess if money is tight then thats an option but me, i'd say just get an xbox one controller and use that instead. they go on sale for $35-40 regularly. If your PC has bluetooth it'll just work, if it doesn't you can buy a dongle for a few bucks on amazon. if you're made out of money and eat regularly at Chipotle then get the elite, its really nice

I preordered it at MS store. If anything happens they take it back zero questions asked.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Also, Thrustmaster has an interesting PS4/PC controller coming out. Looks pretty slick. I'm not seeing a way to pre order for the US tho.
It's about damn time someone made a high end controller that lets you put the stick/pad where you want it. Practically all of them are the derpy MS layout. I wish they'd start making controllers with a tall right stick by default too; once you use KontrolFreeks you never want to go back to short sticks, at least on that side anyway.

That said, I don't think Thrustmaster's name is as good as it used to be, so I'd wait on reviews before buying.

Crone

Having 3 different subscriptions is fucking dumb. I get that the others convert to Game Pass Ultimate, but wtf? Makes everything confusing AF.

I have 3 years of Ultimate thanks to Rockstar Energy, and I was trying to navigate around to claim my free games for the month, and I couldn't do it? Took me to the buy page, but wasn't showing as free, despite my account having Game Pass Ultimate? Do I no longer have to claim games since I'm Ultimate?

And then going to subsciptions and services on Microsoft, and 90% of the time it just being blank, and not actually showing my fucking Ultimate subscription. Like Fucking christ, this shit isn't made easy. Maybe it's all easier on console?

spronk

FPS noob
i still "buy" GWG games with gamepass ultimate, ad blockers and stuff fuck it up badly though. i'd try on edge or internet explorer, you have to login on the page (multiple times sometimes) to "see" the free buy, like on this

If you see $4.99 or w/e try logging in a few times, should swap to Get Free and then eventually Install On My Devices

the problem with third party PS4 controllers so far is two things

1. they won't turn the system on, so you need to press the power button
2. the scuf vantage and Astro C40 require a dongle to work, means a valuable USB port is taken up

with a year now to go for PS5 its a weird time to be releasing a new one for PS4

Rime

<Donor>
I picked this up. Played Dishonored 2, State of Decay 2, My Time at Portia, Wargroove, and will play The Outer Worlds when it comes out at the end of the month. A good deal for sure.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
spronk spronk is this ultimate thing in your OP still active? Meaning if I upgrade GWG to add 2 years to my one, I can still get gamepass ultimate for 3 years for $36?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Disregard did my search and it is good still :) Going to check how much time I have on both now.

Ok so I have 11 months on Gold and another 3 months on gamepass. So if I buy another year and a half of Xbox Live gold (1 year and a 6 month), then I upgrade for $1.00, it converts to Gamepass Ultimate for 32 months for only paying 80 bucks? :) Rock on :p

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
1571767990906.png

spronk

FPS noob
Disregard did my search and it is good still :) Going to check how much time I have on both now.

Ok so I have 11 months on Gold and another 3 months on gamepass. So if I buy another year and a half of Xbox Live gold (1 year and a 6 month), then I upgrade for $1.00, it converts to Gamepass Ultimate for 32 months for only paying 80 bucks? :) Rock on :p

yup, it all still upgrades correctly. The best thing is to get yourself up to 34-36 months of a combo of gold and gamepass, then do the conversion to ultimate for $1. It'll add up all your months of gold/gamepass and just straight up convert it. You can only have up to 3 years (36 months) max.

posted from the outer worlds thread:
The best deal for gamepass right now is ordering a $5 taco bell double chalupa or nachos box -- only those two specific combos -- using tacobell.com or the taco bell app. You HAVE to use the app/website and order for pickup with a taco bell account, just paying in store won't be enough. A day or two after you order you will get an email with a link to tacobellxboxoffer.com and that link will give you an xbox code for a 14 day gamepass ultimate pass. There is also a code printed on the box you buy that you can enter for a chance to win a free Xbox one x.

When you redeem that code on your microsoft account, it'll say you will convert any existing time to gamepass ultimate and then tell you if you turn on recurring sub it'll add an extra month free. Keep it yes, and you'll get 6 weeks of gamepass ultimate for $5. Turn off recurring billing now. You can do it one more time for 12 weeks of ultimate for $10. If you don't have gamepass at all, you might get one more free month or something, I dunno but this completely works for an existing gamepass/gold account.

after that you can buy gears of 5 rockstar drinks at walmart/etc and add 4 weeks of ultimate per 2 drinks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just did it. :) bought a 24 month digital code for Xbox live to get me until 9-2022 via online at Costco :) 94 bucks for the 2 years of Xbox live. Then upgraded. Ultimate game pass until September 2022! Thanks man!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Once I had the "system" down, doing all the different email accounts and shit for the Rockstar codes was pretty easy.

spronk

FPS noob
will disappear fast so only for people reading forums at work but 1 month gamepass keys on alienware, can sign in thru steam/etc only 23k keys left. stacks fine with existing gamepass subs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
will disappear fast so only for people reading forums at work but 1 month gamepass keys on alienware, can sign in thru steam/etc only 23k keys left. stacks fine with existing gamepass subs

"Keys are only available for members that are Level 2+"

Don't know what this means or how I get Level 2 but you can't just create a new account and receive a key just FYI.

Vorph

"Keys are only available for members that are Level 2+"

Don't know what this means or how I get Level 2 but you can't just create a new account and receive a key just FYI.
After logging in, click the Alienware head in the top right and do "daily quests" to get to level 2. Took like 5 seconds to do the 'what's in the box?' one and I was able to get a key. I already had an account from a previous offer though, so it might take new people 2 of them.

Thanks spronk spronk . Between this and my AMD rewards I'm back up to 2.5ish years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So should I just use the alienware code to sign up? Sign up first for the $1 month then use this? Use the Taco bell thing first? So many options.

If I run out and buy the costco xbox live thing later will I not be able to upgrade if I already have this from the trial or alienware or taco bell or or or lol.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh well cool, got the $1 trial, added the one month from the Alienware thing and left on recurring payments and now I have 3 months of the PC pass for $1.

spronk

FPS noob
3 months of game pass ultimate for $1, NEW USERS ONLY. Its literally the greatest deal if you have pc or xbox one, just outer worlds plus gears 5 is worth it for 3 months plus a dozen other fantastic games

NEW USERS ONLY sadly if you already have gp/gpu you don't get shit

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Looks like Witcher 3 coming to Game Pass may be one of the announcements today