Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What kind of disgusting human being doesn't own The Witcher 3 yet?

spronk

FPS noob
EJXPHKZUcAA6Nmi.jpg:large

EJXNpQVUEAACPcT.jpg:large

Yakuza 0-2, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy coming to xbox game pass

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Rage 2 is live now on game pass
xbox

its also on the Win10 store for me on PC but not sure how to link it

also 3 months of discord nitro, 1 month of EA Access, and 6 months of spotify for gamepass ultimate users

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Rage 2 is live now on game pass
xbox

its also on the Win10 store for me on PC but not sure how to link it

also 3 months of discord nitro, 1 month of EA Access, and 6 months of spotify for gamepass ultimate users

That's amazing value, holy fuck. I already pay 10 bucks for Spotify.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The new/existing members thing for Spotify is false. It only works if you have no Spotify account and if you have never used a $1 Game Pass offer in the past. Those of us with Spotify Premium and 2-3 years of Xbox Ultimate stacked up are shit out of luck, as it usually works with deals like this.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
The new/existing members thing for Spotify is false. It only works if you have no Spotify account and if you have never used a $1 Game Pass offer in the past. Those of us with Spotify Premium and 2-3 years of Xbox Ultimate stacked up are shit out of luck, as it usually works with deals like this.

Figures. Lame.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I was annoyed because I wanted the Spotify deal. I hate these deals for "new customers."

How about customer retention?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
christ what's the best way to just see a fucking list of what games are included in the ultimate game pass. Microsoft's shit store is infuriating to use.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
the discord thing totally works and is freaking awesome, you have have discord installed on your phone (login and make sure its updated/working) then start your xbox (no way on PC/web right now) and right bumper over to Gamepass then scroll down and right to "Get your free Ultimate gift now". Click to Discord Nitro gift on left, a QR code should be on your TV screen. Just use your ios/android phone camera to "look" at your TV and it'll find the QR code and ask if you want to open the page URL. say yeah, it should open up discord and notify you that you have discord nitro for 3 months now, ask you how to pay and stuff (you get 3 months then $10/mo after if you want to continue... yeah, right)

Then restart discord again after that and now if you click home (the controller button on top left) then click library in server list then gift inventory, you should see a Xbox Game Pass (3 months) gift link. Click it, choose xbox one (works with ultimate, not sure about PC) and it'll give you a code that gives you 3 months of gamepass or 2 months of gamepass ultimate which you can use anytime, give to a friend, w/e.

i cancelled my discord nitro sub after i did the above, click the gear button at bottom of server list to go to discord setings then subscriptions and you can cancel it there. It says I have 2 months account credit remaining.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Is there a big difference performance wise between one-x and one-s? Would be using it for gamepass stuff and streaming.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is there a big difference performance wise between one-x and one-s? Would be using it for gamepass stuff and streaming.

Huge difference if you wanna game.
Zero difference if you just wanna stream.

spronk

FPS noob
if ur gonna play games get an X, its a massive difference in performance especially with a 4K TV. I think the S clocks in at 1.2 tflops whereas the X is closer to 6, so its almost 5x difference.

for streaming the S is perfectly adequate

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
For anyone doing the Xbox Live conversion over to Ultimate, Newegg has 3 Month Live Gold cards for 14.99. Promo code EMCUUVB32 to get 2 dollars off of each up to 3. I think many states they still don't charge sales tax like mine, so $38.97 for a year (turning on/off recurring billing for the bonus month each code). $3.25 a month. Not too shabby.

Made an account with my girlfriend's info to get the promo code on the second set of 3. Gotta save that $6.

Curious thing is I thought I'd red it converts up to 36 months, implying the 3 month 'upgrade' wouldn't add any time. My expiration was set to Nov 25 2022, previously, but after the Ultimate upgrade it's at Nov 30 2022, so the Ultimate 3 months for a $1 might actually add three months? Since it seemed to add 5 days and max me out at 3 years. Too late now, I guess, but others looking to do this might want to look into it to save yourself the cost of a 3 month Live card.

Now the only question is if I'll actually play a single game online or from the free ones in the next three years. No different than scouring Steam for deals on games I'll never play, I suppose. Thanks bros for feeding the compulsion.