Game Pass for Xbox and PC

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I got made fun of on TV for being good at it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I kept hearing about how awesome this game was, and I never got to play it. I'll definitely give it a shot.
It's a product of the time.

Unless you were a pre-teen through college aged adult and played it with a group of your friends when it came out, it's not going to be some amazing experience.

It was fun because of the time period it came out in and capturing something games have done much better since.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, we played the shit out of it between episodes of Springer and South Park. It was a different time. For those w/out the nostalgia it's going to be a clunky mess of a game IMO.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
golden eye and MP, apparently the nintendo version is a bit of a hack and you'll be able to do the same hack on xbox with... xlink kai? never heard of this stuff tbh

wyddojTM.jpg_large.jpg

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It also had some extremely great for the time (and even now?) time trial/medal system stuff in it. Some of that shit was fucking hard

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
guess there was some indie showcase today a buncha games coming to GP

heard valheim was really cool might check it out on PC or just wait for xbox version

plague tale, i am fish, and Lost Words leaving gamepass tomorrow. Finishing up Lost Words this week, pretty chill "think about your grandma" kinda game

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob

while they still don't have anything on the level of God of War or Spidey, it really is amazing how much game variety i get with gamepass for the price. Especially since I can just keep my sub rolling forward with MS Rewards for just a few mins a day.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob

i really enjoyed AC Odyssey, after AC2 & 4 (Black Flag) its probably my third favorite. Play as Cassandra the chick, she has a much better VA than the dude. Long ass game though but sailing around ancient Greece is awesome. <Lesbos joke here>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Damn Odyssey is super long. I've only played Black Flag.

1663279723343.png

Haven't touched gamepass in months and now have about 400 hours of games to try with all the new shit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just catching up on all this...

Immortality - Downloading and will give it a try
Assassin''s Creed Odyssey - Think I tried this on Ubi's launcher and gave up b/c my old system didn't run it well so want to give this another shot.
Danganronpa V3 - This showed up in another thread here and I wanted to try it out, maybe last after everything else. Reviews seemed mixed and it is pretty weeby for me.
Ashes of the Singularity - Another one that showed up here and I wanted to try out but couldn't when it was released. Will give it a go.
Opus Magnum - This looks pretty cool as a throwback to some of the flash based games.
Deathloop - I wasn't going to pay for this, good it will be on GamePass
Persona 5 Royale - Will definitely go for this

Okay, now I have my notes to look back on when this is forgotten 15 minutes from now.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
is Odyssey better than the Egypt one? cause I tried that and couldn't get into it at all.

Significantly. Similar gameplay, but much more refined.

I could only do around 20 minute of Origins, but played the shit out of Odyssey until the usual Ubisoft burnout kicked in