Game Pass for Xbox and PC

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So, MS themselves advertised their conversion program and published conversion rates and continued offering Xbox live cards for sale even through their store, but are now suspending people for using MS's own products and programs instead of simply announcing an end date or elimination of the conversion program.

Seems unlikely, but it is on the internet so it must be true

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My account is fine. Although it's apparently been almost 3 years since I bought some Mexican peso version.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So, MS themselves advertised their conversion program and published conversion rates and continued offering Xbox live cards for sale even through their store, but are now suspending people for using MS's own products and programs instead of simply announcing an end date or elimination of the conversion program.

Seems unlikely, but it is on the internet so it must be true
It's sort of true, but it doesn't have anything to do with the deals that have been linked here recently and that site didn't bother to link to the official statement on what happened -- Redirecting

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mostly because i have a Fold 3 and preferred the Xbox controller form factor. (not my image). The Kishi I have requires modding or an adapter or something to fit a Fold iirc.

View attachment 419242
Ok I like that. I couldn’t do the other controllers that felt like the shitty switch/vita.

I’m using the otter box and it’s fantastic.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It's sort of true, but it doesn't have anything to do with the deals that have been linked here recently and that site didn't bother to link to the official statement on what happened -- Redirecting

Yeah, looked into it. The articles are very confusing and making it sound like converting live to ultimate was the fraud and people should be cautious about doing that. The actual happenings though are very strange and as gibberish as the articles.

Xbox has identified a fraudulent group of resellers who were stacking multiple instances of the PC introductory offer and converting it to Game Pass Ultimate. To resolve this issue, we have notified the impacted users individually prior to having their fraudulently acquired subscriptions cancelled.

How does that even happen? How do you stack multiple introductory offer codes, convert it to ultimate, and then sell it as a reseller? Selling new accounts with ultimate already loaded? That would be against terms of service anyhow.

Something more is going on than the gibberish "reporting" on it that makes it sound like conversions or out-of-region codes are getting accounts suspended.

If MS was allowing introductory codes to be sold en masse for conversion or even stacking, then it sounds like their fuckup, too. I dunno, it's all weird and the shit reporting from gaming "journalists" is, well, shit.

• 1Jonesing

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if they were creating new accounts, stacking 3 years and converting it to ultimate then selling the account.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
they also reduced the avg daily points earned for MS Rewards, slowing down Gamepass PC redemption via rewards points by about 20%.
used to redeem about 2 free months every month, now it's about 1:1

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I am far more eager for Two Point Campus than I deserve to be. Two Point Hospital was just damn fun.

• 2Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
I am far more eager for Two Point Campus than I deserve to be. Two Point Hospital was just damn fun.
looks like you can pre install if you want to get a jump on it. only a few hours away now in any case.

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
Have to say, two campus feels like half a step back from two point hospital. Only a few maps in and doesn't feel challenging at all, and a lot of the QOL are worse. nothing major but little things like training up peeps and even hirering them.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I think the first few maps seem so easy because we've been down this road before and these are mostly just tutorials.

Fuck Spiffinmoore. I have like 5 offices for "Pastoral Care" with a line of PTSD patients out the door at each one thanks to all the lightning / meteor storms.

spronk

FPS noob
nice, immortals fenyx coming to gamepass aug 30th. been meaning to buy and play that game for a long time, now i can for free

lotta short games leaving gamepass end of the month too

FaSNhNsX0AAZd8-

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damnit, and my time runs out at the end of September (from my 3 year peso purchase). Didn't plan on extending it ever again.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn... already own the DC on PS5, but it'll be very tempting to just start over again and play it in ultrawide and without being forced to use Sony's retarded controller. Too bad the game isn't on Xbox as well.