Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PC Gamer is as bad as Kotaku or Polygon.

Still not sure it's my kind of game though. Limbo and Inside didn't do a thing for me.

Same goes for Pentiment too.

spronk

FPS noob
tweet was deleted but said monster hunter rise coming to gamepass next year

anyways darktide is out on gamepass but dont think there is cross play between steam and gamepass version

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

nice i thought about buying digital when it was $30-40 on BF but glad i waited

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I don't even know why I buy games anymore when they keep killing it with their PC Gamepass releases.

If they included Sunbreak as well that would be sick, but doubt that's going to be a thing.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
be sure to max out your gamepass sub, 3 years is the max - Dec 1st 2025. Its 100% guaranteed that the price of gamepass will go up next year, and they are adding a family plan where 5 accounts can share one gamepass ultimate sub for a few bucks more.

i've only bought 3 games this year thanks to gamepass - Elden Ring, Modern Warfare 2, and God of War 2. I've probably played more hours of games this year than any other thanks to gamepass, and with a new RTX 3080 PC its a fantastic sub for PC gamers too, since virtually every new gamepass games comes on PC too plus cross save.

its no longer that UWP shit, its all win64 execs that aren't hidden away or anything.

Played Persona 5 Royale last night and switched back and forth between my PC and series X, flawless cloud saves kept my progression in sync and i'm pretty sure mods and stuff will work just fine too

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is the best deal for active accounts still to use Xbox Live Gold codes? Deals are nowhere near as good as what I posted a few months ago, sadly. Best I can find is the 12+1 month codes at CDKeys for $47.59. 3 month codes convert to 50 days so 12+1 should come out to about 216 days which is $0.22 / day. Definitely better than 3 month GPU codes which are over $25 again, but I'm thinking it's probably better to wait until just before xmas to see what happens.

spronk

FPS noob
If you know how to use VPNs and shit you can get gamepass ultimate for $33/year via turkish VPN and eneba

i've never done it but I have bought one or two game keys off eneba with VPN and its worked fine, its basically people in that country buying codes in their region for cheap and reselling them for a few bucks profit on that site

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So glad I did the deal a few months back for $48 for 3 years of gamepass.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I guess they are releasing Sunbreak as well on Gamepass sometime in Spring 2023 so hurray to that.

I don't even know why I buy games anymore when they keep killing it with their PC Gamepass releases.

If they included Sunbreak as well that would be sick, but doubt that's going to be a thing.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This is really good for anyone that plays or wants to play a game from Riot.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would be awesome, if Riot Games wasn't a heaping pile of shit.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
High on Life is out on gamepass, watched a few mins of a stream and hilariously they let you watch 4 full movies inside the game on TVs or in apparently a theater. Tammy and the T-Rex is an awesome movie

seems like a game though you really need to be high to play

• 2Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
High on Life is out on gamepass, watched a few mins of a stream and hilariously they let you watch 4 full movies inside the game on TVs or in apparently a theater. Tammy and the T-Rex is an awesome movie

seems like a game though you really need to be high to play

Im playing this right now. And by playing I mean watching Tammy and the T-Rex. This is legit a real movie with Paul Walker and Denise Richard in it. This is the perfect gamepass game.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Has this thread had any discussion on how to stream Gamepass Games via Steam Link?

I was able to add gamepass games with an app called UWP Hook, but the game will not recognize the controllers.