Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Utnayan

Troll Patrol
<Bronze Donator>
22d 7h 7m
Hey if you guys are looking for something fun, RPG/JRPG, I would try this sleeper. (Well, it was a sleeper to me)

Battle Chasers Nightwar.

The initial voice acting is laughable but for some reason in game after it moves along. Exploration is top down, battle is JRPG, a decent back story so far - but over all was pretty fun for the brief time I played it before heading back into Subnautica. I didn't check to see if this was on PC Gamepass, but it's on Xbox Gamepass.

Chimney

Golden Knight of the Realm
6d 17h 34m
Ya it was one of the handful of games I beat last year. Pretty decent.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
60d 4h 56m
Hey if you guys are looking for something fun, RPG/JRPG, I would try this sleeper. (Well, it was a sleeper to me)

Battle Chasers Nightwar.

The initial voice acting is laughable but for some reason in game after it moves along. Exploration is top down, battle is JRPG, a decent back story so far - but over all was pretty fun for the brief time I played it before heading back into Subnautica. I didn't check to see if this was on PC Gamepass, but it's on Xbox Gamepass.
It started off fun but got very grindy and unfun 3/4 of the way through. Never finished it due to that which is a shame, it started off fun. I liked the graphics, abilities, story was decent enough.

• 1Like
Reactions: Utnayan

Ambiturner

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
47d 15h 43m

Battle Chasers Nightwar.

Not really into jRPGs, but had a lot of fun with that game

• 1Like
Reactions: Utnayan

spronk

FPS noob
31d 21h 52m
if you switched to the 5cents/day plan be aware some people are reporting microsoft quietly changed it under them to $15/mo. mine just says nothing now for sub fee, but its also prepaid till 2023 anyways

Crone

Vyemm Raider
32d 9h 11m
Friend reported they finally fixed the conversion rates. It'd say 5 days Ultimate for 7 days of Gold or whatever, but it'd credit your account with the full 7 days. Not anymore!

Vorph

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another addition yesterday that wasn't on the schedule: Children of Morta (Xbox and PC). After playing it some on the Switch I wouldn't recommend it on console to anyone unless you have an Elite controller to bind several things to the paddles. The normal gamepad controls are awkward as fuck.