Game Pass for Xbox and PC

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The gunplay is good but the RPG elements drag it down. I got fed up spending too much time trying to find loot chests in areas to "complete" the area because I hadn't unlocked the ability to scan for chests. There were some other elements that just turned me off as well.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Combat in rage 2 is fun. Very similar to doom. I can’t speak to the story or open world since I haven’t gotten very far.

Great, that's what I like. I do appreciate good story but sometimes I need only something fun for a change.

The gunplay is good but the RPG elements drag it down. I got fed up spending too much time trying to find loot chests in areas to "complete" the area because I hadn't unlocked the ability to scan for chests. There were some other elements that just turned me off as well.

Looking around every corner and looting can get a little bit tedious. Luckily I don't mind that, so I should be fine.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Kingdom Hearts 3 available today.

A hit about when Yakuza will be available:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Xbone Pass got Journey to the Savage Planet and the JRPG second from left on the PC pic that looks like it was made in RPG Maker.

Been wanting to check out Savage Planet ever since I saw the ACG review in January, so that's good news.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is GTA V available on PC game pass or console only? I got 3 free months with my Ryzen but not sure I want to blow it yet

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It isn't. However, there are a LOT of good games on PC Gamepass right now.

Alien Isolation
Shadows of War
Bloodstained
Dead Cells
Both Ori's
All the Metro games
Yakuza 0 and Kiwami
Outer worlds
Plague Tale

To name a few.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Crusader Kings 3 also available for preloading. Forgot that was coming to Game Pass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
buncha solid games coming this month to gamepass including some indie games just releasing today, between these and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on PC its pretty easy to get the value

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
buncha solid games coming this month to gamepass including some indie games just releasing today, between these and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on PC its pretty easy to get the value

Fucking stoked for Wasteland 3.

• 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Tried a rogue like called Undermine and it's a lot of fun. Uses a variation of the Rogue Legacy upgrade system with 2d Zelda style game play. Some good synergies can be gotten early on like an item that gives more max health each time you eat and another that increases food drop rates or makes free meals spawn in the shops.

• 1Like

Argarth

On the verandah
Signed up when that $2 offer was a thing, and honestly didn't expect to stay. Lots of quality titles that I'm still not done with, so still definitely seeing the value. Wouldn't normally bother with Flight Sims either, but for $0 up front, definitely going to check it out. Looks amazing I must say.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Spiritfarer which just released yesterday is on it and it's a really interesting looking game. Mix of Stardew Valley, Terraria NPC's, Ship management/Map exploration, and has some incredible artwork.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users