Game Pass for Xbox and PC

spronk

FPS noob
control will be coming to Game Pass hopefully PC version too, want to upgrade to a 2080ti next year and this would be a perfect game to see Ray Tracing in action

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Age of Wonders: Planetfall and Metro Last Light Redux added.

I usually hate sub services, but this is easily turning out to be a no-brainer product

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Image result for oh ok gif
Turns out the joke was on me. It's only available on Xbox Not PC.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Just discovered that you can view a full alphabetical list of the available games in the windows store app. It's far less cluttered than the actual xbox app. No way to easily see which ones are available for PC though as it shows all games on pass, not just the pc version.

Edit: Nevermind, any with an "install" blue button are PC

Capture.JPG

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The whole GamePass thing has really been a great deal so far. I'm sure they are banking on us getting so used to it that we happily pay for it once the promo ends in like a year or two. They may actually be right...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The whole GamePass thing has really been a great deal so far. I'm sure they are banking on us getting so used to it that we happily pay for it once the promo ends in like a year or two. They may actually be right...

Three years for me :) Thanks spronk spronk !

With that said, it was definitely a good way to make sure we purchase a new Series X when it comes out.

• 1Solidarity

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>

With that said, it was definitely a good way to make sure we purchase a new Series X when it comes out.
Yeah whenever there is a smoking deal I top off at 3 years just incase it all stops down the road. Don't want to get caught paying the normal price till I have to.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nice, GTA 5 just showed up on Gamepass (Xbox only) today. AFAIK that wasn't on the previous schedule for holiday/ early 2020 and is a pretty big surprise.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I was debating getting the Xbox One S all digital, because of Gamepass, but held off. Not sure I'll be able to do that with the Series X. I think we're all in for some sweet sweet Bro gaming moments coming this next Christmas!

• 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Brother and I played through all of Gears 5 split screen while visiting. Game was a lot of fun and some of the set pieces they set up are some of the best graphics I've seen on an Xbox. Don't think I ever would of tried it without the pass. Also, spent a lot of time in Halo Reach capture the flag, assault and whatever the online PVE horde like mode is called. Still holds up as a great split screen couch game. He and my dad also got schooled by my daughters on how to properly play Goose Game so I could see renewing this for a month when family visits after the 3 year conversion expires.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Frostpunk and FTL being added soon

More info / games:

Console members will see Frostpunk: Console Edition and Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet join the catalogue on January 9th, with Tekken 7 coming to Game Pass on January 16th.​
PC subscribers will find both Frostpunk and FTL: Faster Than Light added to Game Pass sometime this month. There are no set dates for either games yet, so keep an eye out!​