Game Streaming Services - Stadia, Geforce Now, xCloud, PS Now

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Some Stadia stuff today, via Lots of Great Games are Coming to Stadia

This morning, Google announced that not only are plenty of new games coming to the service, some of them from very large publishers, but even a new feature is rolling out starting now. Let’s quickly go over what’s new.​
For the new feature, it’s Click to Play, which is really huge for those who enjoy streaming gameplay to viewers. With this, you can insert a link into your video that takes other Stadia subscribers to that exact game. Or, as a viewer, you can be the one to click on a Stadia link that takes you directly to that title, and so long as you own the game or have Stadia Pro (if it’s a free game), you’ll be playing in seconds.​

Publishers/Titles Coming to Stadia
  • 2K – PGA TOUR 2K21, Mafia 2 Remastered, Mafia 3 Remastered, WWE 2K Battlegrounds, NBA 2K21
  • Behaviour Interactive Inc. – Dead by Daylight
  • Camouflaj – République
  • Capcom
  • CD PROJEKT RED – Cyberpunk 2077
  • Deep Silver -CHORUS, Windbound
  • Devolver Digital – Serious Sam 4
  • Dotemu – Windjammers 2
  • Electronic Arts – Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, FIFA, Madden NFL
  • FromSoftware – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  • HandyGames – El Hijo – A Wild West Tale, One Hand Clapping
  • Harmonix
  • IO Interactive A/S – Hitman, Hitman 2, Hitman 3
  • Konami – Super Bomberman R Online
  • Larian Studios – Baldur’s Gate 3
  • Matt Makes Games Inc. – Celeste
  • Milestone S.r.l. – Monster Jam Steel Titans
  • Modus Games – Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break, Cris Tales
  • Necrosoft Games – Gunsport
  • Pandemic Studios – Destroy All Humans!
  • Ravenscourt – KONA, Relicta
  • Splash Damage – Outcasters
  • Supermassive Games
  • Square Enix – Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, Marvel’s Avengers, Outriders
  • TinyBuild Games – Hello Neighbor, Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek
  • Ubisoft – Watch Dogs: Legion, Gods & Monsters, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6
  • Uppercut Games

spronk

FPS noob

i mean as a kid i woulda been hella excited to sub to a service and get access to a massive catalog of games i could play on my PC or console or phone, its pretty cool. just too bad Microsoft really can't put out a good game to save their lives

In Nov or whatever Gamepass will include the full Destiny 2 DLC pack so you'll get all that content "for free", which is kinda cool. I've stayed away from Destiny 2 now for like 2 years but i might jump back in, especially since the character I played on PS4 should be right there on Xbox

spronk

FPS noob
its $15/mo not $5, discounts and shit for annual and everyone hopefully got in on the gold->ultimate conversion but in 2-3 years you'll be paying $15/mo just like netflix

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
its $15/mo not $5, discounts and shit for annual and everyone hopefully got in on the gold->ultimate conversion but in 2-3 years you'll be paying $15/mo just like netflix

Games pass for PC is $15 every 3 months for me and I never did the 2-3 year conversion thing.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
GeForce NOW promotion w/ Hyperscape for $25.

What’s Included
  • Season One Battle Pass Token
  • Exclusive Adi Volta Champion Skin (Rare)
  • Exclusive Volta Drop Pod (Rare)
  • Citric Dragonfly Weapon Skin (Rare)
  • Boxer Shuffle Emote (Epic)
Above is the Hyper Scape content you get, but in addition, this is six-month access to GFN with a Founder’s account, which includes priority access to servers, extended session length, as well as RTX On for improved graphics streaming.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Anyone remember that Sega thing through cable where you could play games youndidnt have way back when?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only thing dumber than what Apple does is the legion of drooling retards who run out to buy their shit in spite of it all.

--------------------------

Has there been any news about xCloud's Windows 10 app? Hopefully they do another beta for it soon after the Android version releases next week, because that Android shit was worthless when I tried it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I guess it makes sense just seems odd that it's an exact replica