Gamer Retirement Homes

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought about retirement homes for our generation being the best thing ever. I imagine retirement homes in the next 20 years having to build sweet computer labs for our badass LAN parties. Retirement home guilds. No more poopsocking - we be straight up shitting in diapers.

Magic tournaments.

Tabletop games.

What are your dreams (edit: ideas) for gamer retirement homes?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's guaranteed to happen, folks.

This isn't some crazy far out idea.

iannis

Musty Nester
While it's not at all out there, I think tablet proliferation is more likely than wiring up a retirement community with t1 cables. Depending on where you go, and how much you want to pay, there are places already wired up.

Quake night will be fucking hilarious.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
It will totally happen considering today situation BUT seeing how much it has evolved in the last 20 years I can't even imagine how it will be in 30-40+ years... Brain wired to watever controling device ? Getting fed by robots etc...

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'll be happy as long as the nurses don't steal my fruit and slap the shit out of me when I ask why my download speed is so slow.

Tol_sl

shitlord
It will totally happen considering today situation BUT seeing how much it has evolved in the last 20 years I can't even imagine how it will be in 30-40+ years... Brain wired to watever controling device ? Getting fed by robots etc...
Rerolled: The retirement home. Everyone complaining that the next big MMO looks shitty, and playing Project 1999 in a browser (because we're in the future and that's the future of eq)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Haha Why you even started worrying about a Retirement Home, is beyond me! But your idea has my non-existent medicare!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought about retirement homes for our generation being the best thing ever. I imagine retirement homes in the next 20 years having to build sweet computer labs for our badass LAN parties. Retirement home guilds. No more poopsocking - we be straight up shitting in diapers.

Magic tournaments.

Tabletop games.

What are your dreams (edit: ideas) for gamer retirement homes?
I want to grow old with you Adebisi, no homo.