Gamescom 2014

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So Gamescom 2014 starts tomorrow and the media briefings are starting up today.

Xbox is up first at 8AM Eastern (5AM on the left coast) :Twitch

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Quantum Break is looking fun, fairly traditional 3rd person action game with funky powers...but I'm a fan of such story driven content so I'm okay with that.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its hard to take any exclusivity from M$ seriously these days when theyre all actually timed exclusives. I feel bad for them. Hopefully they wont go full retard in the next generation of consoles so they can gain back some respect. At this point they should just wave the white flag and stop trying to fight sony.

asocirev_sl

shitlord
Not feeling Sunset Overdrive.... Maybe my gaming tastes have changed lately but I want to play platformers like Ori more. I am noticing a trend of time manipulation games too, nothing says next gen like PAUSE.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just see MS as being under a big net to include XB1 and PC so when an exclusive goes from XB1 to PC its like "and?". PC is stronger but i still prefer to game on my console so in the end it doesnt matter. I am a bit surprised they grabbed the next Tomb Raider of all things and not something else. They must have had to up the ante quite a bit considering CD had initial questionable sales on the first TR remake.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Well at least we know this is where the Tomb Raider franchise reboot dies. Abysmal sales inc

Also, ign lol

YWMyOiO.png

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Its ok, its ok. Aint even mad about tomb raider. We get Bloodborne, and just like NEedless, its god-tier. Tomb Raider? More like Pleb Raider: Rise of the Pleb

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2013 TR was really good, that's disappointing.

But better exclusive titles coming anyhow.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I actually quite enjoyed the revamped TR game, I would have never played it but a buddy gifted it to me on steam. I was satisfied by it lol
Pretty shitty that it's exclusive but whatevs, i own an xboner anyway

Is there a schedule? I'm curious about when sony starts

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
What id love to see is sony buying halo under microsoft feet. Hell i never played a halo game before but the outcry of MS cocksuckers would be so so sweet. Ooooh the nerd rage.