Gamescom 2014

Szlia

If you drop the thing from the basic SKU is not to try and sell it by itself, it's because it's mere existence hurts your sales, so the best course of action is indeed pretend it does not exist (which is pretty easy as it's not like there was some big Kinect game that everyone was eager to hear more news about).

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I wont buy it - but that is indeed awesome shit since the series has been in the dumps a while.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In chase you guys missed it in the Sony press brief P.T. is a playable demo right now on the station store... ya I know "What the hell is P.T." ???

Oh nothing much just the playable demo for The New SILENT HILL by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro starring Norman Reedus!!!!!

source:New SILENT HILL by Hideo Kojima Guilleromo Del Toro starring Norman Reedus - NeoGAF
Never played the old one - but looking forward to it - heard good things on the series and Del Toro on board can only be good things. And Norman Reedus is just a plus.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
In chase you guys missed it in the Sony press brief P.T. is a playable demo right now on the station store... ya I know "What the hell is P.T." ???

Oh nothing much just the playable demo for The New SILENT HILL by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro starring Norman Reedus!!!!!

source:New SILENT HILL by Hideo Kojima Guilleromo Del Toro starring Norman Reedus - NeoGAF
What a creepy game. I was playing it with my Astro a40 headphones and the realism is unreal. My son wanted to hear it while I played so I gave him the headphones. The part where the masked guy grabs you scared the shit out of him. He yelled, took off the headphones and ran under the table crying. Priceless. Lmao

bolok

Trakanon Raider
That Bloodborne trailer looks pretty amazing. I think I read somewhere that there's also supposed to be a lengthy gameplay thing at Gamescom itself.

Unf. Converting his weird sword into the scythe got me all hot and bothered.

Szlia

I like Kojima's antics like the next guy and I am glad he is doing something that is not an MGS, but Silent Hill without Keiichiro Toyama nor Akira Yamaoka is a bit strange for me.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I wont buy it - but that is indeed awesome shit since the series has been in the dumps a while.
Nothing can match up to the masterpiece of SH 2, but I don't think any of the major releases were that bad and thoroughly enjoyed Homecoming

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This game comes out on my birthday. Holy shit

i think it says a lot that xbone announces an exclusive on TR and everyone is up in arms at how stupid SE is. then Sony announces exclusives and not a single person bats an eye.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i think it says a lot that xbone announces an exclusive on TR and everyone is up in arms at how stupid SE is. then Sony announces exclusives and not a single person bats an eye.
Uh, The Order is being made by a Sony owned studio. It isn't Sony's fault that MS doesn't have that many great first party titles. A lot of people bitched about Bloodborne being PS4 only.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i was using it as example of just how xbone sucks. even bungie, who SHOULD have the most loyalty to MS has all these ps exclusives for destiny.

edit: I hadn't heard much uproar about bloodborne but I wasn't paying much attention, so, touche

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ya, kinda silly to compare a Sony owned studio to a third part studio like SE. I'm sure it was a good move for SE in the short term because M$ probably threw loads of money at them. And if they don't take care of their short term they might not have a long term.

asocirev_sl

shitlord
Interview with Phil Spencer related to the Tomb Raider exclusivity announcement at Gamescon 2014. The comparison between Uncharted and TR is made and SPencer admits to Xbox having a gap in the action adventure genre which seems to have played a role in securing this deal.

Totally. I'm a big fan of Uncharted and I wish we had an action adventure game of that ilk. We've started some, and we've looked at them. But we don't have one today of that quality. This is an opportunity.
I wouldn't be a good partner to Crystal and Square if I had a game I thought was directly competitive with this in the timeframe, and I didn't.
Xbox boss Phil Spencer makes case for Tomb Raider exclusivity deal

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Every time some asshole at MS (usually Phil Spencer, but Larry Hryb isn't much better) opens his mouth, the likelihood of me ever buying their console declines even further. It's all spin-doctoring their shitty hardware and justifying dick moves like this latest one.