Gamescom 2014

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Activision owns Sierra now? Blah. I spent so much damn money on The Sierra Network back in the day. Online shit was expensive pre-internets.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So all the games in that clip will ship within the next 6 months? So Uncharted, No Mans Land and all the others will be here by Feb 2015? I dont buy it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
can't get the stream to load, but:

10:11 by Justin Haywald
Install base of PS4 has exceeded 10 million globally. Sold through, not shipped.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hellblade looks like Heavenly Sword starring Mariko's sidekick chick who was something akin to "special".

Szlia

I preferred Rime when it was called ICO, but again with The Last Guardian turning into vaporware, I'll take Rime.

And what is QUBE? Antichamber 2? (EDIT: apparently QUBE is QUBE and was available on PC a year before Antichamber).

Needless

Toe Sucker
"KOJIRMA-SAN BRING YOU ANOTHER $40 20 MINUTE DEMO OF NEW MGS GAME"

brace for it

edit: lol at these cardboard box pictures.

Krag

Peasant
That Bloodborne trailer looks pretty amazing. I think I read somewhere that there's also supposed to be a lengthy gameplay thing at Gamescom itself.

Szlia

Not sure how it will play out and some of the animations looked a bit rough, but I am curious to see more of it.

EDIT: It's like the celtic fantasy version of No Man's Sky!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I am so ready for Bloodborne. The game looks like its running so much better compared to whatever we saw a few months ago.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Activision owns Sierra now? Blah. I spent so much damn money on The Sierra Network back in the day. Online shit was expensive pre-internets.
As a "The Realm" 2x & 3x gamer, I agree.

Hostile
LvL 84 All Strength Adventurer

LordInfirno
LvL 100 All Intel Wizard

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Wild and Alienation both look cool as fuck.

Still amused no one called out Sony on that BS saying all those games in the clips at the start will be available in 6 months.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Note not one mention of Kinect by Microsoft or Vita by Sony. The new bundles were Kinectless and the media molecule papercraft game is now coming for the ps4 as well.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thats M$ one good move atm. Forget and bury kinect. Ki-what? Nope, dun know bout that.