Gaming and general purpose monitors

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I really hope they make a G9 with this QD-OLED.
There's a Samsung with the same panel, but Dell has better support, and the Dell has hardware G-SYNC (that should actually be Ultimate this time.)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Still cable managing but for right now

having trouble finding a right angle white power cable, want it all to mesh down the mount arm, instead of black cabling.
262CEABA-3802-4C49-B4C6-C445BC441394.jpeg

E1494D18-E31C-4773-9005-B8BA6E048FA3.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
YOU my man have fantastic taste. Can you give me a link to that arm? I REALLY need one.

Oh man, you are going to free up so much space. Just be warned this isn't cheap, but it's the only mount I've read that's capable of handling this beast of a monitor.

You need 2 things that I'll list below. I highly recommend checking out Dell as well (they are a reseller of ergotron products).

HX Desk Mount Monitor Arm | Ergotron - Mount

Monitor Mount for Samsung G9 Monitor Series | Ergotron - Heavy duty tilt arm - this is a requirement for the G9

The back of my desk has an open shelving unit so I wasn't able to use the generic mount that came with the ergotron (your desk looks fine). So I had to pony up an additional $40 for another mounting option - Top Mount C-Clamp | HX Arms | Ergotron

• 1Solidarity

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
450ish...You weren't lying!
Paid $280 from Dell for the mount 1/15/21 and $68 for the tilt panel from ergotron directly. Dell does run some coupon codes and crap from time to time. Dell is also on Rakuten and they have usually 2-10% cash back at any one time. Always try to pinch some $ when I can

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There's a Samsung with the same panel, but Dell has better support, and the Dell has hardware G-SYNC (that should actually be Ultimate this time.)

I feel like this is kind of the leap in monitor tech that a lot of us have been waiting for. That might make me try ultra wide

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Having just purchased the PG27QM, which incredibly impressed with but the price was brutal, this looks really interesting and is giving me buyer's remorse already.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What hardware is going to push 4k @240fps?
None, yet. Just that it's possible is pretty hard to believe in a monitor that size. We're a lot closer to my 4k, 144, 38" UW than I thought

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I have headaches daily. They aren't migraines though. I take one of these BC Powders when pretty bad. They are crushed aspirin and caffeine. They work in like 10 minutes if you put it under your tongue.

Treasure.jpg
BCPowder.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They make Cool Orange and Cherry flavored BC / Goody's (oops, Goodys is Mixed Fruit, BC is the Cherry) as well in case you don't like the taste of the normal. I take probably one ever 2 - 3 days b/c of shoulder pain and it is great. Honestly probably more often than that. Could be addicted to them.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have headaches daily. They aren't migraines though. I take one of these BC Powders when pretty bad. They are crushed aspirin and caffeine. They work in like 10 minutes if you put it under your tongue.

View attachment 391450View attachment 391451

What lengths you went to in order to get individually packaged cocaines with BC powder labeling. I assume it pairs well with the grape soda? How many bumps in a package?

EDIT: For real though, that's clever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users