Gaming and general purpose monitors

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
was your box busted? i always take the chance to buy used like new, especially when it says "come with original packaging" which means the packaging is damage but otherwise unopened.

like i bought this cute luggage for my wife for 30bucks
28a4fad3e8d8aea869f8e3aa44267967.png

and the packaging was like torn up, but it's fucking luggage so who cares, it's supposed to be thrown about, ha.

(now shes saying she don't like clamshell suitcases no more, so i guess i get to walk around w/ a cute suitcase, idc)
"I just bought it so I could easily identify which was mine"

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
was your box busted? i always take the chance to buy used like new, especially when it says "come with original packaging" which means the packaging is damage but otherwise unopened.

like i bought this cute luggage for my wife for 30bucks
28a4fad3e8d8aea869f8e3aa44267967.png

and the packaging was like torn up, but it's fucking luggage so who cares, it's supposed to be thrown about, ha.

(now shes saying she don't like clamshell suitcases no more, so i guess i get to walk around w/ a cute suitcase, idc)
I fairly certain it mentioned original packaging, which it did come in. The box had been opened and it had obviously been pulled out of the styrofoam, but it didn’t look like the stand had been pulled out of the bag or anything else except the monitor.

Otto

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mother of God...
It's shit because the multi-input feature is garbage. It was almost perfect! Also, why no fucking displayport?!?!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It's shit because the multi-input feature is garbage. It was almost perfect! Also, why no fucking displayport?!?!
Gotta cut costs somewhere? Some shitty design/cos/marketing argument somewhere I’m sure.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The lack of height adjustment is literally the only problem I can see with that monitor.

EDIT: Well and that 3440x1440 is kinda low res for that size, you might actually start seeing pixels.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All I want is a couple 28" 4k OLED panels with full HDR10 and a refresh rate of 180hz or so. Why does this not exist yet...

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
is your local secondary market so strong that you're able to sell all of your peripherals every 3 months, or do you have a room full of old barely used PC parts and accessories?

Basement full of barely used parts and accessories...

crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Damn id take that over the Ark - considering how many test units went out to people to fuck with it must be close to final production. No way that many people were sent test units if that wasnt near final version.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user