Gaming Chairs

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've been fine with my cheap Amazon mesh office chair, but now that I've lost some weight it's been getting uncomfortable to sit in, probably need to pull the trigger on something nicer finally.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Mother fucker. A Steelcase Amia chair came up on our version of craigslist last night for a good price and some fucker got a claim on it just before I did. I'm super fucking bummed. Finding a used one of these in this area is like finding a coherent thought in a Mist post

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Since using my seat pad the correct way, my tail bone problems have disappeared for my Vertagear chair, and so that's a huge positive.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
About to pull a trigger on a Secretlab. Anyone have experience or preference on the upholstery? Feel leather is easier to clean, but I have some durability concerns with it cracking and shit.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I'm close to pulling the same trigger, but am leaning towards the fabric.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
About to pull a trigger on a Secretlab. Anyone have experience or preference on the upholstery? Feel leather is easier to clean, but I have some durability concerns with it cracking and shit.

Which Secretlab chair type?

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
A bunch of us have them. I have the Omega since I'm not as big as some of the other users. It's really firm, but I can sit on it all day and not be hurting.

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
My trash office chair is falling apart, sucks there is no where near me that I can find where I could sit in a Titan or Size C Aeron, or Steelseries to try them out. Last time I shopped for a chair most anything with a built in head rest or high back was jammed into my shoulders/neck area because I am too tall for regular size shit. Need something preferably mesh or cloth, for 6'8 265 pounds. I looked up what Dr. Disrespect uses since I am nearly the same size and its some DxRacer chair that is probably because he is paid to use it.

edit: another source says this is the Dr's current chair and made for ginormous people https://www.needforseatusa.com/en_us/shop/chairs/by-size/xl-series.html

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm close to pulling the same trigger, but am leaning towards the fabric.
I got the cookies and cream and 2nd day cat puked on it while I was sleeping. Messy puke too. I was pissed and thought it was ruined. Washed/cleaned right off. No stain. They climb all over it too against my wishes. 6 months in and not a tear or even a thread loose. It really is top fabric as they claim. Never had ass sweat once, even when it was 100 outside in summer. Fabric is cooler.

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Got my Cyberpunk Secretlab chair today, damn this is fucking nice. Haven't sat in a nice chair in several years.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For those using a Secret Lab, which I've been thinking of getting as well, how has it held up? I'm a fairly big guy, 6'4" 242lbs. All the chairs I've used over many years have had the backrest warp in that it gives too much when I am at rest leaning back into it. Its like I get further and further away from a straight up sitting position. I want the seat and backrest to maintain a rock solid "L" shape forever.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
For those using a Secret Lab, which I've been thinking of getting as well, how has it held up? I'm a fairly big guy, 6'4" 242lbs. All the chairs I've used over many years have had the backrest warp in that it gives too much when I am at rest leaning back into it. Its like I get further and further away from a straight up sitting position. I want the seat and backrest to maintain a rock solid "L" shape forever.

Had mine 3 years. Still in fine condition apart from the material degradation below

I am 5'11, 160-175lbs, I maintain 10-12% body fat year round, lift weights etc. So clearly, you are not in as good physical condition as me and therefore, your results may vary.

IMG_20210324_165315.jpg