Gen V

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The scene after the first credits was a little too "on the nose" for a series that's supposed to be spoofing the genre.

Good finale tho, did not see the last minute plot curveball coming.

Anyone who hasn't watched yet -- season is worth a single binge watch, but don't feel obligated to pay 100% attention as you're watching.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
The scene after the first credits was a little too "on the nose" for a series that's supposed to be spoofing the genre.

Good finale tho, did not see the last minute plot curveball coming.

I was surprised, and then immediately wondered why I was surprised, because obviously that was what was going to happen ;p

This was pretty fun overall. It didn't end up having any actors on the par with the boys, but it was consistently entertaining.

• 2Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So,

That ending was a bit odd.

I was hoping for a little more Homelander destruction but they kept it pretty simple. I assume Homelander is fully aware of what they are doing at the school as he was sent in alone. I am guessing no doors would indicate a mind trap? I guess they want them alive for more study? I like how they are gauging powers around strong emotion. That makes sense. Will absolute rage trigger Antwoman to grow? It was a pretty good episode but the public backlash against Supes would be incredible after that incident. The final scene was obvious. This along with the boys, is in my opinion, the best that Amazon has.

Good times. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes "The Boys" even if it has a strong teenage vibe.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

The show actually sets up one of the final comic plotlines, which seems to confirm how everything on The Boys is going to end more or less. So while it is a "side story", it's still pretty important to the main show.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Right?
Also... is penis that much funnier than vagina?

Yes. Vaginas aren't funny. Vagina bearers aren't funny. Penises and penis bearers can be funny. Name me one funny vag (not counting the smell).

• 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes. Vaginas aren't funny. Vagina bearers aren't funny. Penises and penis bearers can be funny. Name me one funny vag (not counting the smell).
showgirls. jesse spano roundhouse kicking that chick while her vadge is all whibbly wobbly is pretty hilarious to me.

but in all seriousness, it's true. penises will always be funnier than vaginas. vaginas are either lovely or gross with VEEEEERY little room inbetween. but even a gross penis is pretty hilarious. there's a reason why people keep posting camerous' goblin cock

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking that maybe the only funny vag ever was Oprah Winfrey's Minge in South Park.

Even that had a dude's voice.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So,

That ending was a bit odd.

I was hoping for a little more Homelander destruction but they kept it pretty simple. I assume Homelander is fully aware of what they are doing at the school as he was sent in alone. I am guessing no doors would indicate a mind trap? I guess they want them alive for more study? I like how they are gauging powers around strong emotion. That makes sense. Will absolute rage trigger Antwoman to grow? It was a pretty good episode but the public backlash against Supes would be incredible after that incident. The final scene was obvious. This along with the boys, is in my opinion, the best that Amazon has.

Good times. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes "The Boys" even if it has a strong teenage vibe.
Or someone with teleportation.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I went into this with such low expectations that I was pleasantly surprised. I felt like they poked fun at wokeness more than they agreed with it. Yes, some of the male characters were a bit pussy esq, but that isn't uncommon now a days. Have you been on a college campus lately?

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I went into this with such low expectations that I was pleasantly surprised. I felt like they poked fun at wokeness more than they agreed with it. Yes, some of the male characters were a bit pussy esq, but that isn't uncommon now a days. Have you been on a college campus lately?
Agreed that this show uses the vocabulary of the woke but doesn't necessarily pander to them. A rare thing these days so understandable if anyone was offput at first.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
I binged this over the past week. The first episode was intriguing and once it got going I was in. I think my favorite episode was 6 / Jumanji. I liked the surreal surroundings and setting inside their memories. Gave a real Secret World vibe.

The muppet violence was pretty great, I liked Sam as a character. I wasn't terribly attached to Marie and her back story.

I like The Boys universe so handing off Boy > Gen V > Boys > etc. seems fine to me.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

Spanish Omg GIF by Lil Dicky

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
boys season 4 finished filming almost a year ago and airs in june so if he's in it that parts done

its the black guy whose power is he is strong and he was the son of Polarity for those who weren't sure who the actor is

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure of what happened, anyone that's a rider knows the dangers. If I had to guess at his age he was being a jackass, doesn't matter anymore.

I have so many friends in late 30's that get a boner when looking at motorcycles but know it's not worth it.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’m 40. Went to a small high school I. The country, maybe 200 people in my graduating class. Smaller school district.

I’m in the age of opioids and more people I know of from high school have died in motorcycle accidents than from drugs.

call me gay and old but ri a motorcycle has to be the dumbest shit on the planet for youth. Everyone thinks a crotch rocket is a great idea till you evaporate on the highway

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I’m 40. Went to a small high school I. The country, maybe 200 people in my graduating class. Smaller school district.

I’m in the age of opioids and more people I know of from high school have died in motorcycle accidents than from drugs.

call me gay and old but ri a motorcycle has to be the dumbest shit on the planet for youth. Everyone thinks a crotch rocket is a great idea till you evaporate on the highway
Trick is if your going fast enough you don't really know what happened

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users