Gen V

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Every character in The Boys is a piece of shit or annoying like Starlight. I'm enjoying this still, I just know why a lot of the characters look derpy as hell

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

i cant remember her name but Head exploding chick is almost just as OP as blood chick

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i cant remember her name but Head exploding chick is almost just as OP as blood chick
Maybe,

The head explode chick has to see you to activate her power..I think. The Blood chick can sense and feel blood flow without sight. If these are facts, then the blood flow chick gets the bump. This does not account for range as those statistics are not known.

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm

kinda weird, that means you will need to watch both shows to make sense of each other. soldier boy felt kinda wasted but it was a hilarious scene

show is ok, annoying at times like the sex scenes heavily emasculate the dude but thats probably the world for kids now anyways. all the virus stuff is dipping heavy into midichlorian territory, i think this kinda show starts working a lot less if you try to explore too much how superpowers work

The soldier boy scene was fucking hysterical and will probably be the best scene in the entire show.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

The soldier boy scene was fucking hysterical and will probably be the best scene in the entire show.
His soldier boy is pretty awesome. Not sure if it will get the attention of big directors but it should, same with Star.

• 2Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a good episode. The story was engaging and went at a nice pace. Hopefully the rest of the season goes like this episode.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All the last episode did was confirm I was right and that a fucking Soilder Boy spin off series would make fucking bank.

For how much the goblins covet money they sure a fuck do their best to make entertainment nobody is asking for or wants to see.

• 2Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All the last episode did was confirm I was right and that a fucking Soilder Boy spin off series would make fucking bank.

For how much the goblins covet money they sure a fuck do their best to make entertainment nobody is asking for or wants to see.
Or, they have more money than they can spend and theyre just trying to change the world to cringe at the newest extreme, and make the old extreme ignorable. "Now I can openly fuck all of these 12 and 13 year old girls and boys and no one will say a thing!" - Says the goblin hook noses.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Or, they have more money than they can spend and theyre just trying to change the world to cringe at the newest extreme, and make the old extreme ignorable. "Now I can openly fuck all of these 12 and 13 year old girls and boys and no one will say a thing!" - Says the goblin hook noses.

I guess that would be peak ClownWorld indeed. If society had to be destroyed just so they could fuck kids.

Homsar

The sex scenes in The Boys added to the story, the Popclaw sex scene escalated the story and why A Train fucked up more, Gen V is just doing sex scenes for shock factor. I will agree it is one of the only thing that bothers me. there is no point on half the sex stuff besides how degenerate college kids are

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
soldier-boy.gif

• 1Like

Homsar

Every time I see soldier boy I want to watch a clip or two of him dammit. I wish I could pull off that outfit for Halloween, the costume designers have done such a good job on the costumes for the male actors and Maev. Ackles and Starr was too short lived

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Tonight's episode is pretty good, mainly because it's more connected to the plot from The Boys.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is improving.

So it looks like head popper and blood girl pretty much have identical abilities. I will be curious as to what steps occur with the school, now that the lab is pretty much finished. Mutants Civil War should make for some crazy action. Actually looking forward to the next episode.

I feel like Homelander might make an appearance soon.

• 1Like

Homsar

Kind of funny I mention last week those 2 being OP and this episode show they are the same

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I always expected blood girl to advance enough to explode people or halt their blood flow for heart attacks. Otherwise what's the point of blood abilities.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Didn't quite expect that ending. I figured it would set up the next season of the Boys and it must be the last.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Think the runners said that Gen V sets up the next Boys season then that sets up the next Gen V season.

Pretty good ending.

• 2Like