Gender and Race Equality

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Dont you see the deviousness of the white cis males? They somehow got Chinese people to perpetuate 2 different stereotypes. First giving women 25% more parking space for being girls and then another 25% on top of it for being Chinese!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Barraco Bisi came up with a guide to this not to long ago. Perhaps if you were less concerned with being a crybaby bitch and creating threads you would have seen it.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Factually correct. The pay gap has a lot more to do with the types of work women do as a whole vs. what types of work men do as a whole, not the rates of pay when they do the same type. If men and women were equally represented as populations in every field of work, there wouldn't be a pay gap or a gap so negligible as to be statistically insignificant.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not looking to be offended, so that's exactly how I read it =|

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Hillary Clinton on Twitter:
?You?re gonna make the same if you do as good a job.? ?Donald Trump on women and equal pay
So what is she implying? That being a woman is good enough to earn equal pay?
confused.png

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Lithose
biggrin.png
rae-Drae::Tanoomba:Johdi?
Yes correct. The only problem is Draegan isn't articulate enough to take on Lithose. He does follow him around attempting though. Tanoomba on the other hand can articulate himself, he's just a Moonbat.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
As a hetero white male who isn't mean to anyone who doesn't earn it, I don't give a fuck.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I'm not looking to be offended, so that's exactly how I read it =|
sadris_sl said:
Everybody read it like that. This is Hillary literally campaigning for Trump. I can't believe it's still up TBH.
Now that I've re-read it I can see how others read it that way. It's very poorly worded though and I can see why Hillary would post it (not that it will matter).