Gender and Race Equality

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just put a port-a-potty outside everywhere with a "gender neutral" sign on the door. Solved.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have several issues with this line of thought. First, name another mental disorder where the behavior is not only enabled and encouraged, but done so at the expense of the vast majority of the rest of society. Second, the burden of proof should be on PROVING that trans is an actual scientific physical thing, not the other way around. But when the shoe is on the other foot and women are getting crushed by dickless dudes in every sport, suddenly the science is clear? That's an extreme double standard, not to mention a complete selective disregard for the scientific method when it does not fit the narrative the regressive left is trying to advance. So its listen and believe right up until the moment reality slaps them in the face and then all of a sudden its look at the data.

Fuck that. You cannot have your cake and eat it, too. Either admit that choppers are suffering from a mental disorder (obviously the very rare herms and dysphoria cases excepted) or bend over and except some major shitlording of all the female sports disappearing from existence, as the chopper patrol comes barreling in to take all the awards. The moment this is allowed in the Olympics on a wide scale you know for a fact that China will have a whole program of "volunteer" choppers to get more gold medals, since its easier to do that than keep trying to sneak overage roided out women into certain events.
Like I said, I think they're loonies for the most part but a good chunk of the nation has (somewhat successfully) pushed the narrative that it isn't a mental disorder and is indeed some completely unproven biological one. I am in no way defending trannies being treated like whatever gender they "think" they are and want society to think they are. But for the moment, rioting in the streets or running around being a huge dick calling trannies weiner-whackers or other humorous yet offensive names is just not conducive to meshing well with modern society. It costs me nothing to call a dude Charlene instead of Charlie. There's something to be said for not drawing shitloads of attention to oneself, especially since the only part I feel strongly about is physical competition, which I will happily state the scientific fact that men are superior in physical competitions (sans one extreme outlier) at a town meeting and say that trannnies shouldn't be able to participate in competitive physical sports that are not aligned with their biological gender. But as to some guy wanting to be called Charlene instead of Charlie? Zero people harmed, so eh, fuck it.

I don't "listen or believe" when it comes to the SJW super regressive left. I would have thought that was pretty obvious at this point hah. But sometimes just going "eh fuck it" is a-ok. Really, I'm just ok with people being offended as long as they aren't being assaulted. Being offended is not being assaulted. Girls offended a guy might see their tits in a locker room have a right to be offended, but in some states (such as WA apparently) it's a matter of just being offended by something that is socially distasteful to them but not actually illegal. I'm offended Tea Party members en masse are allowed to have a public forum, but I'm not going to take away their microphones. However, if it's illegal in a state? Yeah, arrest dudes in ladies rooms. Don't think I'd ever advocate for anything else, really.

I think it is much better to treat trannies as special cases when it comes to sports in that they shouldn't currently compete as other than their biological gender. What if in 5 years science comes to the complete conclusion that trannies are just mental cases (currently it's not proof positive, just a strong leaning towards being entirely mental), but we let them ruin women's sports in the interim? Again, 1/10000 population, while half the population is biologically female. Devil's advocate: what if we find out in 5 years that they -are- legitimate women in their minds and that with body modification they now qualify fully as women? I would much rather the 1/10000 suffer the mild indignation of not being able to compete because science doesn't understand them than 50% of the population being at a major disadvantage due to acceptance for scientifically unjustifiable reasons.

Like I said, however, it's all an opinion. My social feelings lead me to the opinion that the only people hurt by trannies are people who are actually physically/verbally assaulted by them, in which case they should be punished to the full extent of the law just like everyone else. But my opinion on sports is that they are clear cut special cases and do not fit within the confines of our current sports leagues. If schools/professional sports want to start a Transition League, it would definitely be a better thing due to the sheer science behind it. It's just not tasteful in modern society to make it that clear-cut, so just not having the 1/10000 not able to compete in whatever division they want is a much easier and generally more palatable fix. Letting women's sports get hijacked by some dick-dicing malcontents seems like a pretty bad potential solution, except by the "let it burn" crew, I suppose.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No. Delusional bullshit can not be solved by ignoring it and hoping it goes away. You take it head on and nip it in the bud before it spreads and affects every part of culture. Appeasement is never a solution with ideologues or nut jobs. Trust me, I'm German.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Me too! And we don't know if they are clearly nutjobs or not. Science leans that way but there's neither definitive proof they are or definitive proof they aren't. Your opinion is to nip it in the bud. I generally agree, but I feel that train is past in a social sense. The believed implications are not heavy enough for me to really get up in arms about it, however. When actual personal space/property rights start getting circumvented, my opinion and stance will likely change, but really it's coming down to whether someone is offended or not in the social environment. The sports environment, however, I think is still early in the days of "acceptance" so I feel there is time to mitigate potential damage in the case it becomes a legitimate issue.

I never said we should ignore it and hope it goes away; it's already here and generally who cares when it comes to social situations. But it isn't widespread in sports yet and it is something that should have a definitive stance stated before it does become more widespread. You don't go into alzheimer's clinics and repeatedly tell people to stop forgetting shit and that they aren't 7 years old and all sorts of other incredibly insensitive/hurtful things, because it's not socially alright. The same basic sense of "hey it's not hurting anyone in the literal" should be applied to other mental cases, right up until it -does- literally injure/impugn on someone in the physical assault sense. Keep an eye on them? Yeah, definitely. Trannies tend to keel over through self inflicted injuries like hotcakes sell; ie, often! I'm not sure if it's a thing, but I think any doctor who is informed by a patient that they are transitioning/want to transition/have transitioned should be monitored on the regular because they have proven to be a statistical lot. But forcing everyone to confront their mental illness on the regular is going to lead to a lot more problems than smiling/nodding/walking away for the most part, especially when the social aspects of trannies are generally harmless. Right up until we figure out -exactly- what the issue is and can either facilitate it better (in the case of trannies being a real biological thing and we have the science to either fix or make their feelings physical) or cure it. (in the case of it being proven that it is 100% mental nutjobbery and they need help, man)

Once the science is actually in and the pro-tranny folks have science telling them that it isn't a thing, period? Yeah I'm all for rehabilitation en mass and treatment to get them into a functioning mindset. But playing along until that time in a social aspect hurts nobody.

Sports, however, are different!

edit - TLDR; The social aspect has zero impact unless someone is offended, and I honestly don't care at all if someone is offended. Hell, we have the right to be offended! I'm not saying ignore it and hope it will go away, I'm saying it doesn't matter in the short term in a social sense and in the long term we'll get definitive proof whether or not we need to change our stance on it. It's not so much hoping it goes away, as it is patiently waiting until you don't have half the populace screaming misogyny or patriarchy or fucking white male have literally no leg to stand on when it comes to the issue. Either they are or they aren't; right now we have a good idea but no actual proof that they aren't. If it turns out that they are? I think being insensitive as a society on a social level is a pretty shitty thing; much shittier than stating the scientific fact that we -can- back up directly with data that they are not the same biologically at this time, and their ability to compete in various gender-specific sports should reflect that.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I can not wait to see Canadian Hockey players get trolled with that.
Trolled with what, exactly? That we have "dost in us" in our anthem? It's an incredibly minor change. I don't see why anyone would be opposed to it. And if you read the article, the change actually brings it back closer to what it was when originally written. I'll probably keep singing it with the "sons" line, if only out of habit. If someone gets offended by that, I'll probably slap them.

The more interesting and contentious debate will eventually be about religion in the anthem, and specifically the french one. The english version doesn't have much in it that atheists or whoever would object to. Personally I'm an atheist and don't give a shit about the one or two God mentions. However, the french version has a lot more religious overtones in it, talking about God knowing how to carry a cross because he carried a sword and shit. Some of that probably should come out, but not speaking french I personally don't give a shit about it either.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
LGB... go and do your thing.

T... seek help.

Hell, the thing that seems to be holding back LGB rights is that damn T on the end.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
LGB... go and do your thing.

T... seek help.

Hell, the thing that seems to be holding back LGB rights is that damn T on the end.
This maybe just the GenX troglodyte in me talking but how is the "T" not classified as some sort of Body dysmorphic disorder?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's what happens when politics gets involved in science. Same thing you see regarding genetic variation in traits among different groups of humans. Do they exist? Yes. Can you research/talk about it? Fuck no.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The only thng about the "T" that has me thinking twice is all the kids that think they are opposite sex. There has to be something there other than "mental issues" I mean, how do you explain a 8 yr old thinking they are he instead of a she or the other way arond? Do you really consider this a mental issue? I dont, not at that point.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Twenty years of bullshit "men are the villains characters in movies" and heroine women who have twig arms doesn't help.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The only thng about the "T" that has me thinking twice is all the kids that think they are opposite sex. There has to be something there other than "mental issues" I mean, how do you explain a 8 yr old thinking they are he instead of a she or the other way arond? Do you really consider this a mental issue? I dont, not at that point.
Parents.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am amazed at how tone deaf to their own hypocrisy these dumb cunts are. My wife could not stop face palming when I showed her the articles on it. Her joke: "Millennials + Women + Liberal Arts = The Triforce of Stupidity".

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Vox Popoli: The enstupidation of France

Jesus that is scary fast. America's took place over many decades...

Dutton and Lynn report secular declines in Fullscale IQ evaluated using WAIS of four points a decade in France between the years 1999 and 2008?9. It is posited that the trend may have a partially biological cause, stemming from dysgenic fertility and, to a lesser extent, replacement migration.