General Discussion

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Did they XP zone Hate? Can you move around fairly easily as opposed to classic? No insta agro from zone in.

Do you need a wizard to port up?
there's no agro at zone in if you keep your ass back up against the wall I believe. it's pretty easy to move around considering that there's usually always people up there killing shit. think the repop is like 2 hours now. yeah still need wizard and the stone to get up there. (maybe not if you use Agent of Change, not sure yet)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Did you need allure to charm up there? Saw you trying to buy it yesterday and just connecting the dots.
Yeah, was in a time crunch trying to get it and had to pay 2 fucking KR to get someone to craft it for me. was the right move though since I ended up with Insidious hat/gloves/robe/legs and a shitload of cash.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Hole was opened and subsequently already cleared within 10 minutes by Faceless this past weekend.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
The Hole was opened and subsequently already cleared within 10 minutes by Faceless this past weekend.

Dunno about "clearing" it, but we did kill Yael.

If any of you chums need ports /t itzal. I'll grab you if I'm not busy :).

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We did kill Yael, but it wasn't exactly 10 minutes after The Hole opened.

C'mon it had to be relatively close. I saw Innoruuk die, then Yael died within what had to be 30 minutes. Doesn't The Hole open once Hate/Fear are cleared, or is it Vox/Naggy?

Barakas

Lord Nagafen Raider
Asking what is most likely a stupid question. Is there still a private forum within this Agnarr Server sub-forum?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is it possible to still get an invite to Faceless if you're basically a casual who may not be able to raid until Velious? It would be nice to have some guild chat that wasn't the usual super casual, rp/family friendly stuff.

kudos

<Banned>
Is it possible to still get an invite to Faceless if you're basically a casual who may not be able to raid until Velious? It would be nice to have some guild chat that wasn't the usual super casual, rp/family friendly stuff.
You mean you don't like the "hey everybody" or "goodnight folks" spam when someone logs on or logs off?