General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

rad

Lord of Guk
just saw doof run by, make sure that guy gives all necros regen! =p

TORPOR ALL MELEE.

I remember hitting skykam once on one of the first hosh kills and he lost his fucking mind, lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
TORPOR ALL MELEE.

I remember hitting skykam once on one of the first hosh kills and he lost his fucking mind, lol.
Torpor so good, can just heal 5 casters for 1238900234 minute lady nev fights while they just hang out in the AE.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I don't look forward to farming for Torpor or enough to buy it o_O

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought it could be researched, and therefor obtained from things like killing in dok library.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean it's still one of the more expensive spells in the game during Kunark, but it wasn't anything like it was on Live on these TLPs.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm leaving for vacation this evening fellas so good luck this week! I'll see everyone next weekend!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I haven't been able to play at all lately it seems. I get windows of maybe an hour or two, but just would feel shitty hopping into a group for that short of time and leaving.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I haven't been able to play at all lately it seems. I get windows of maybe an hour or two, but just would feel shitty hopping into a group for that short of time and leaving.
That's the issue with EQ and it's never changed. If you have just an hour or 2, which is normal for most people during the weekdays, it's literally pointless to try and get on EQ unless you are into buying/selling in the Commonlands tunnel playing Merchant, or you are doing tradeskills or something. Solo exp, imo, is so terrible compared to grouping there is no point, and it's gonna take at least an hour or more to get a good group rolling.