FPS noob
probably fake internet rumor

EUTWFS5XgAAL5YH.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I picked up playing inverted southpaw on controllers from my N64 days. It's fucking hilarious to play games with friends and have someone ask for the controller real quick, just sit back and watch their brain melt.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I picked up playing inverted southpaw on controllers from my N64 days. It's fucking hilarious to play games with friends and have someone ask for the controller real quick, just sit back and watch their brain melt.

Always played inverted and it freaked the fuck out of friends when they would take the controller. Shit was funny.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
I smoked a bowl and sat down thinking I was going to watch just another reveal video. Mind blown.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's 1440p / 30fps btw, since that is import to some people for some reason.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Discord moving away from a gaming focus and is pivoting to focus on being a more general platform.

• 1Like
  • 1SJW

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Those landscapes and environments look about as photo-realistic as you can get. Pretty amazing.
Jeez. That is insane. Video gaming graphics close to peaking right there.
Looks absolutely stunning, the level of detail is incredible.
And the uncanny valley of gameplay grows ever deeper. Can't wait to explore this exciting, hyper-immersive future as the same decades-old camera on a stick driven by a D-pad and some buttons.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Some talk it may be a robbery attempt and they expected far fewer employees there (must be absolutely horrible crooks); seems somewhat odd though. I'm sure you can't rule out a "diversity is our strength" visit from their local refugees.

Hope to be wrong and it was just a botched robbery, that ends peacefully.