General Gaming News and Discussion

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8 years? I'll be thanking sweet baby raptor Jesus if they can simply manage to get Cyberpunk out this year without any [more] bowing down to retardera and the mentally ill faggots on Twitter.

• 6Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It is hard to figure out exactly what is going on here, but I think she is implicated and convicted of scamming a bunch of people and all those various charges add up concurrently to 116 years. Apparently she is capped out at 30 years maximum and can appeal. It will probably end up as more as a slap on the wrist than a life-ending sentence as the headline suggests.

Former CSGO player Shay was sentenced to 116 years in prison for embezzlement. The information was revealed on Tuesday (3) by Column of Leo Dias on UOL , where it was published that the former athlete was a partner in a company that would have injured more than 100 customers.
Shay drew attention for being the current girlfriend of goalkeeper Jean Paulo, accused of assault by his ex-wife. According to Coluna, the Public Ministry of the State of São Paulo (MPSP) heard 118 people who were allegedly injured by an online retail store run by Shay Victorio, as their purchases were not delivered. The crimes would have occurred between the years 2013 and 2017.
Despite the stipulated length of the sentence, Brazilian law allows a maximum of 30 years in prison. Shay will be able to appeal the sentence in freedom.
The investigation by the Special Action Group to Combat Organized Crime (GAECO) allegedly broke bank and tax secrets and accessed Shay's email boxes in search of evidence. According to the judge responsible for the conviction of the ex-player for the column of Leo Dias, Shay had “illegitimate occurrences in the company of her property”.
Shay's lawyer told Coluna that the company belonged to Shay's father and ex-partner, and that a "management problem" had indirect consequences for the former player.
The former CSGO player and streamer commented on her Instagram about the accusations. “I am not arrested and I will not be arrested, much less a fugitive as they are spreading. It is a process of a problem in which my ex 'husband' had and harmed me, in which he has been solving over time. As soon as we split up, he took 100% responsibility, ”he says.
Update 03/03/20 16h47: Although Shay had a relationship with Fer, player of MIBR, the courtship of the two happened between 2017 and 2019, while the processes in the company in question happen between 2013 and 2017. Fer does not fit, therefore, as the "ex-husband" appointed by Shay.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Over a year old and I've never seen this clip before.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

My favorite explosive barrels were in the Baldurs Gate ARPGs on ps2. Every time loot would land near one I’d tell my dad to grab the loot and I would blow the barrel up and wound/kill him. Good memories.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Source engine barrels trigger a weird ptsd.

Some level in hl2, you climb pipes to get out or hit a valve to raise the water to get out.. I don't actually remember the real way, because I spent like some odd hour or two maticuously gathering, straightening, and stacking.. Only to make to the top and seeing the path I could have taken.

Plus the times I did play CSS, where the barrel doesn't really act as a solid object.. A barrel would fall/roll behind cover.. As I try to go back in to cover, the barrel just pushes me out; proceed to scream trying to get back in while firing at the enemy.. Only to die and realize a barrel had been pushing me into the open the whole fucking time.

Not explosive, but fuck source barrels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe this will turn it around for Gamestop. I really doubt it, but who knows.

1583786398842.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe they should just sell games and stop pushing shit on customers as soon as they walk in the door. But what the hell do I know

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It's not as if the companies aren't going to release their trailers/marketing in another way. E3 is just one giant advertisement

Yeah I know, it was just kind of fun here when we would have an E3 thread and make fun of some of the stuff they actually thought was a good idea. Tons of laughs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user