General Gaming News and Discussion

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

all ubisoft games coming out in the next 12 months. kinda explains why the company seems to be in a lot of trouble, i'd assume they get bought out at a fire sale price in the next year
  • The Division Heartland (Free to Play) – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • xDefiant (Free to Play) – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • Assassin's Creed Mirage – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • Skull & Bones – PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • Project Orland (The Crew) – Unknown Platforms
  • Assassin's Creed Nexus – Oculus 2
  • The Division Resurgence Mobile
  • Rainbow 6 Mobile – Mobile
  • Assassin's Creed Codenamed Jade – Mobile
  • Assassin's Creed Netflix Collaboration Mobile

Oh My Gosh No GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Can these faggots sell off the M&M IP yet

I respect them buying it and making 1 or 2 shitty games. But yeah, time to let go. It's 2023 and they haven't done fuckall with it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Dont they have the Star Wars license now too? I know the studio which made the OG Division and Division 2 is working on some SW shit.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Dont they have the Star Wars license now too? I know the studio which made the OG Division and Division 2 is working on some SW shit.

Not exclusively thank God. After the EA debacle I doubt Disney will ever make that exclusive again.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Says a person with a Star Shitizen code in their profile. "I have paid $10,000 for a JPG." Mist, that is sad. Do you admit that is sad?
I actually made money and came out ahead flipping LTI ships on the trade reddit. But yes, the signature is meant to be a laugh at yourself/mark of shame thing. It's there for sake of humility.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Can these faggots sell off the M&M IP yet

I respect them buying it and making 1 or 2 shitty games. But yeah, time to let go. It's 2023 and they haven't done fuckall with it.
*Ubi CEO checks notes for what the human centipede devs ate in the last 2 years* "Probably not, we've got another 20 AC games to crap out"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider

all ubisoft games coming out in the next 12 months. kinda explains why the company seems to be in a lot of trouble, i'd assume they get bought out at a fire sale price in the next year
  • The Division Heartland (Free to Play) – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • xDefiant (Free to Play) – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • Assassin's Creed Mirage – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • Skull & Bones – PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna
  • Project Orland (The Crew) – Unknown Platforms
  • Assassin's Creed Nexus – Oculus 2
  • The Division Resurgence Mobile
  • Rainbow 6 Mobile – Mobile
  • Assassin's Creed Codenamed Jade – Mobile
  • Assassin's Creed Netflix Collaboration Mobile
lol these idiots had like a dozen battle royale games in development. They're making a lot of games, they're just not finishing them.

spronk

FPS noob
don't play GTA Online on a pc, hackers have figured out an exploit that lets them remote run code on any PC

• 1Picard

Abigailicious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually made money and came out ahead flipping LTI ships on the trade reddit. But yes, the signature is meant to be a laugh at yourself/mark of shame thing. It's there for sake of humility.
Well, good for you. I've actually taken a more lenient view on this sort of thing recently when I learned that one of my mentors actually spent multiple thousands of dollars on what (to me at least) was a garbage mobile game. So I guess people get caught up in it, my cheapskate personality makes it seem to insane to me. I mean you could buy actual real estate that gives income or stocks or start a business, but what do I know, keep buying Madden Loot Boxes or Starship JPGs, the West is doomed anyway and at this rate, good riddance. It already has an incompetent criminal elite that hates itself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Glad it is turning out ok - I won't be paying 70 for this - will wait for a deep sale regardless. Or maybe wait for Gamepass. Modded PC Dead Space was fine - but great for those who have never experienced the game before and have a shot on current gen consoles.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Glad it is turning out ok - I won't be paying 70 for this - will wait for a deep sale regardless. Or maybe wait for Gamepass. Modded PC Dead Space was fine - but great for those who have never experienced the game before and have a shot on current gen consoles.

Is it a remake of the original?

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Crazy, I don't really follow those games and all I really knew was a dead space game was coming soon. Simply assumed it was a new one. Insead, another $70 remake, yay! Maybe it'll be the first one I play, but not until it's ~$20.

• 1Solidarity