General Gaming News and Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So the parent company made a modernized Dead Space and it's getting top scores, while the actual original Dead Space creator has his own studio and made Callisto Protocol to be a...modernized Dead Space, and that got very middling reviews.

Ouch.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So the parent company made a modernized Dead Space and it's getting top scores, while the actual original Dead Space creator has his own studio and made Callisto Protocol to be a...modernized Dead Space, and that got very middling reviews.

Ouch.

Creating something successful and good doesn't mean everything you create will be successful and good.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's EA, so if you have Game Pass you should have a 10 hour trial of Dead Space if you do want to try it unless they've truncated it or made any exceptions with it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Glad it is turning out ok - I won't be paying 70 for this - will wait for a deep sale regardless. Or maybe wait for Gamepass. Modded PC Dead Space was fine - but great for those who have never experienced the game before and have a shot on current gen consoles.
You’ll be playing it. It’s System shock meets Doom 3.
cya on tonight

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I already played it along with 2 and 3 years ago. I’m good. :)

Not in 4k son

Utnayan Utnayan tonight

Dead Space Winter GIF by izzyjames

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So everyone is flipping out over Hi-Fi Rush, which is on Game Pass.

[EDIT: I'm stupid and thought this was the Game Pass thread.]

Last edited:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Tomb Raider - played by Yennifer in Witcher. Could work :p

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user