Izo

Tranny Chaser
sherlock holmes GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

call of duty will not release a new game next year to give the devs more time to ?whatever? but also probably as Activision gets folded into Microsoft

while the MP of advanced warfare sucked (no boots no ground) the campaign was pretty good, it was basically a mass effect prequel

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Follows the story of Geraltina after xhe got bored of running a winery and got a gender affirming surgery. Xhe now travels the world as a lesbian furry, enforcing pronouns for coin.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Follows the story of Geraltina after xhe got bored of running a winery and got a gender affirming surgery. Xhe now travels the world as a lesbian furry, enforcing pronouns for coin.
Toss a tranny a coin? no no no... throw a rock at a tranny? Idk.. I'm not in the mindset at 12 in the afternoon to do rhymes.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I love how people (Maybe 4) thought Stadia would ever be a thing. Fucking hilarious.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

call of duty will not release a new game next year to give the devs more time to ?whatever? but also probably as Activision gets folded into Microsoft

while the MP of advanced warfare sucked (no boots no ground) the campaign was pretty good, it was basically a mass effect prequel

Yeah I liked the Advanced Warfare campaign a lot. Other people didn't know what I was talking about and said the game sucked. They were probably talking about MP and we were reading different books.

When are they gonna remaster Modern Warfare 3 (the old one)? Been waiting for that and instead we're getting these new "Modern Warfare" games that are totally different yet they couldn't give a new name to because that wouldn't be confusing enough.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

What even is there to DO in RDR2 for 6000 hours? Apparently he's making some kind of progress if he's distraught over losing a save.

I did everything there was to do in Elden Ring (twice) plus a speed run and I spent 130+60+12 hours on it or so, and that was the deepest OW type 1P game I've ever played by far. Maybe 2000 hours on EQ but that's an evolving game that basically adds a new game on top of itself every year, plus different classes.

Baffled as to how someone can spend that much time in RDR2.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Likely it's in RDR2's failed GTA Online-esque mode that had a lot of promise but had too much microtransaction and grinding, so only about 100 complete autists play it regularly (case in point).