General Gaming News and Discussion

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Nah dude, that's just likely a combination of a blood circulation syndrome and whatever chalk or whatever they use for better traction. The colour should be on the entire foot and not just contact points if it's a skin thing.
yes... i'm sure i missed the exact moment where they chalk up their feet when they enter the octagon... b/c you know as a martial artist you want to fucking SLIDE on the octagon

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Stop posting her feet, I can only cum so many times
149cdbbc1a26a3d4a3ea85fec9435847.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
yes... i'm sure i missed the exact moment where they chalk up their feet when they enter the octagon... b/c you know as a martial artist you want to fucking SLIDE on the octagon
I don't watch MMA, but there are chalks that can be used to increase skin grip on surfaces. Think stuff that lifters/gymnasts use.

And I have reynauds syndrome and my feet look exactly like that if I've been putting pressure against them, just not as yellow (thus the assumption of there being something like chalk involved)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't watch MMA, but there are chalks that can be used to increase skin grip on surfaces. Think stuff that lifters/gymnasts use.

And I have reynauds syndrome and my feet look exactly like that if I've been putting pressure against them, just not as yellow (thus the assumption of there being something like chalk involved)
you somehow believe

yellow feet ronda
7c60fb97ae4e6d3d842f5037f47f0af8.jpg

is anywhere near close to a gymnast that bathes her feet in chalk?
12f22c6174a5047edbdcd88ede9777af.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
you somehow believe

yellow feet ronda
7c60fb97ae4e6d3d842f5037f47f0af8.jpg

is anywhere near close to a gymnast that bathes her feet in chalk?
12f22c6174a5047edbdcd88ede9777af.png

Did I say bathed in chalk? No, I didn't. And those feet aren't yellow, dummy. The colours in that entire photo have been altered to have a warmer colour temperature.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Did I say bathed in chalk? No, I didn't. And those feet aren't yellow, dummy. The colours in that entire photo have been altered to have a warmer colour temperature.
source.gif

you have a yellow feet condition, but you can't see the yellow feet on someone else?

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
source.gif

you have a yellow feet condition, but you can't see the yellow feet on someone else?

This will be my last reply about this.

The pictures you are looking at are not naturally lit. They have their colour temps adjusted, and this gif you're linking looks to be very obviously photoshopped.

This is what I'm talking about looks like unaltered

20200214_010208-1.jpg

That's from a short period of light contact with the floor. Those bouts would have her putting far more pressure on her feet. It's not yellow skin, it's just white skin without blood flow that looks yellow in certain lighting.

Maybe she does have some weird yellowish tinted feet, I don't know, I'm just going by the images you posted as I give no shits about Ronda Rousey and so have little knowledge of her.

And so ends the Ronda feet derail. My apologies to everyone for thinking it was a good idea to reply to Lanx reacting to a fry reaction.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This will be my last reply about this.

The pictures you are looking at are not naturally lit. They have their colour temps adjusted, and this gif you're linking looks to be very obviously photoshopped.

This is what I'm talking about looks like unaltered

That's from a short period of light contact with the floor. Those bouts would have her putting far more pressure on her feet. It's not yellow skin, it's just white skin without blood flow that looks yellow in certain lighting.

Maybe she does have some weird yellowish tinted feet, I don't know, I'm just going by the images you posted as I give no shits about Ronda Rousey and so have little knowledge of her.

And so ends the Ronda feet derail. My apologies to everyone for thinking it was a good idea to reply to Lanx reacting to a fry reaction.
yea so, you've derailed on a subject you know nothing about and when given more and more evidence you blame big bag photoshop!, oh but what about gifs and videos?
source.gif

but no, your only counter is "harumphf i say!!! this is my last replay, wah!!!"

• 1Hodjing

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ronda isn't attractive but I'm ugly too so I'd probably rip into it given the chance...just so she didnt judo kick me in the face for turning her down.

That said, her jumping into the streaming game is both smart on her part and annoying as shit on my. If she ever pops up into my Facebook feed I'm going rage quietly within.

I am though curious I guess as to if she will be l've streaming or prerecording and editing like Xavier Woods does. If its the latter it might not be so bad to watch since it'll hide her lack of personality better.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Ronda isn't attractive but I'm ugly too so I'd probably rip into it given the chance...just so she didnt judo kick me in the face for turning her down.

That said, her jumping into the streaming game is both smart on her part and annoying as shit on my. If she ever pops up into my Facebook feed I'm going rage quietly within.

I am though curious I guess as to if she will be l've streaming or prerecording and editing like Xavier Woods does. If its the latter it might not be so bad to watch since it'll hide her lack of personality better.

God fucking dammit. There are no kicks in judo. It is a grappling art.

As an exceptionally accomplished judoka, Ronda's feet are colored the way they are because she has spent the majority of her life barefoot on the mat.

• 1Worf