General Gaming News and Discussion

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Great, somewhere else to put pictures of cats, pictures of people fucking, or pictures of cat people fucking. Waste of time demoing it with fish swimming. Just cut to the chase.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Brahma just gonna have a panorama shot of all his red shoes running on that bad boy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Pick one of the combat overhauls, whichever one looks interesting to you. Then pick fast travel. Any other mod is up to you, but I highly suggest the first two.

I love Witcher 3, but the amount of people that didnt finish the game was some huge figure (60-70% iirc.) compared to those that buy it. I left the game a handful of times myself before I just sat down and played it all the way through with mods. The one mod that listed out all the rewards that POI's have probably saved me the most amount of time (behind fast travel) so I wasnt spending thirty minutes traveling to, killing whatever, and traveling back, all for some basic ass crafting materials. Theres just a lot of shit thats distracting in Witcher 3, and anything you can do to limit those distractions by choice is a good thing imo.
That's funny. W3 is one of the only games I've ever completed. I'd guess I've "finished" less than 15 games in my life, and I'm not talking trophies or any of that shit. Witcher3 is one of the only games I've completed.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I never got the hype on their mice, had a friend who did the resell on some of their early mices for free money.. but that is actually pretty amazing if they pull that off.

Next keyboard has a competitor depending on the switches they decide to use. I personally eyeballing a wooting keyboard; analog keys.. and a couple of months ago they released their 60% vers.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My go to is the cheap ass mechanical Red Dragon on Amazon. I have owned many and they are good.

1667443375222.png

Sometimes you get a bad one or whatever but just return it and get a new one. And They are like $35 or some shit for the OG 60%. Cheap enough to throw away when they get all cruddy and dusty with food stuffs. I even bought myself one for work. I would never spend $200-$300 for a throw away item like this. Ive seen my kids spending their hard earned Xmas moneys on $200+ keyboards of all types and they all fucking go bad eventually. Some even sooner than others.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I've had the same Das Keyboard Model S Pro since 2009...still clicking like a champion. Have never noticed anything wrong with it, and it's been through the ringer with numerous moves and years of playing an enh shaman. I just need to get a keycap remover so I can clean the thing...god knows how much gamer seasoning has built up in it.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Meh. The best keyboard is the one that's the shittiest, but the player learns to work around it.

Dell keyboards, FTW.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users