General Gaming News and Discussion

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its the Montreal studio, too! LUL That shits going down in flames.
Hard to say. They made the last two Deus Ex games, then they made the flaming pile of shit Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but followed it up with the excellent Guardians of the Galaxy game. They even pushed back against the various accusations of racism from clickbait offendatron websites like Polygon and Kotaku (Letitia in DXHR, and "Augs Lives Matter"/"Mechanical Apartheid" in DXMD marketing, etc.). Somehow I doubt they still have the balls to do anything controversial today though. Montreal seems to have become a woke shithole on par with Vancouver these days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Mankind Divided wasnt Deus Ex and neither was Human Revolution to a lesser extent. I stopped playing Mankind Divided after a few hours as I simply didnt care at all the direction they took the game.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mankind Divided wasnt Deus Ex and neither was Human Revolution to a lesser extent. I stopped playing Mankind Divided after a few hours as I simply didnt care at all the direction they took the game.
so edgy. the actual reason Mankind Divided did rather poorly was because of Squeenix pushing some bullshit dlc and trying to shoehorn in that faggoty gacha multiplayer.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
But yeah, I'm all in on a stealth Max Payne reboot but you're John Keanu Wick instead.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
so edgy. the actual reason Mankind Divided did rather poorly was because of Squeenix pushing some bullshit dlc and trying to shoehorn in that faggoty gacha multiplayer.
Not being edgy, just pointing out why I thought MKD was bad and HR wasnt nearly as good as the original.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I need a new keyboard. Doesn't have to be a gaming keyboard.

My Corsair K95 Platinum is around 3-4 years old now and the keys are starting to get oddly over-responsive. Making typing annoying because it randomly adds multiple characters of anything I type. Hit R once.. it'll show up as RRR.

Any suggestions on anything sturdy for under $150?

Janx

<Silver Donator>

My Corsair K95 Platinum is around 3-4 years old now and the keys are starting to get oddly over-responsive. Making typing annoying because it randomly adds multiple characters of anything I type. Hit R once.. it'll show up as RRR.

Been using this for awhile and its been solid:

B Behemoth tag since you were looking for a potential keyboard that's wireless.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm

KBParadise V80. Been using it for the last 5 years and is great. No problems at all.

spronk

FPS noob
lol my corsair k95 does the same thing and is also 3-4 years old, i just figure its cuz im old and shit

i was looking at this as a backup its $95 currently at amazon and best buy

ive also heard about this next gen keyboard which lets you customize keypress depth and shit, might be something to think about if you are having keypress issues (like me) maybe you can program it for harder/softer/longer

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dunno how people can stand to use numpad-less keyboards unless it's for couch/TV.

I've been using Roccat keyboards for years, the Vulcan 121 AIMO with red switches is excellent. It can usually be gotten for $99 at Amazon (not at the moment but it will certainly go back down as Black Friday approaches). One thing's for sure after using it--I will never again buy a keyboard that has recessed keys... having them mounted on top of an aluminum plate is the only way to go.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

Going to rehash from a couple days ago, but can say only good things about my Das Keyboard. Over a decade old and still running as good as the day I got it.
I've had the same Das Keyboard Model S Pro since 2009...still clicking like a champion. Have never noticed anything wrong with it, and it's been through the ringer with numerous moves and years of playing an enh shaman. I just need to get a keycap remover so I can clean the thing...god knows how much gamer seasoning has built up in it.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Plenty of discussion over here.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Douse the whole thing in the strongest rubbing alcohol you can find, then drain and dry it. You have conductive debris under the contacts.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Most common cause of something like that is getting beer or fruit juice on the contacts, so that's why you need a strong solvent/desiccant.