General Gaming News and Discussion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
has anyone here ever heard of this company or dumb enough to buy one of their products?
They were one of the first people to make a good extended desk-sized mousemat. Now everyone makes them.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The black dude is the only one who has bought their stuff, and they still thought they had to change their name. Sounds about right for clown world.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The black dude is the only one who has bought their stuff, and they still thought they had to change their name. Sounds about right for clown world.

Well to be fair I know the whole PC/Console shit that the name originated from. I could see why they would want to change the name in this climate. People are just going to scream Nazi! without any research.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Well to be fair I know the whole PC/Console shit that the name originated from. I could see why they would want to change the name in this climate. People are just going to scream Nazi! without any research.

Look at this Nazi defending his Nazi purchase(s)!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Look at this Nazi defending his Nazi purchase(s)!

5LoCm.gif

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I need a shooter to play since the BF series has gone to shit. What is everyone playing?

• 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

I need a shooter to play since the BF series has gone to shit. What is everyone playing?
What kind? boomer shooter? survival open world? squad?

Some good boomer shooters just came out recently.
Forgive me father just came out.

Cultic has a demo. "coming soon". Is getting rave reviews.

Nightmare reaper gets alot of good reveiws too.

Battlefield, type. ah, yeah don't know.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Or you could go back to Battlefield 1. That was the last playable one, for me at least.

• 1Solidarity

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What kind? boomer shooter? survival open world? squad?

Some good boomer shooters just came out recently.
Forgive me father just came out.

Cultic has a demo. "coming soon". Is getting rave reviews.

Nightmare reaper gets alot of good reveiws too.

Battlefield, type. ah, yeah don't know.

Gave Nightmare Reaper a shot but refunded it. Seemed like it would be a nice retro shooter but just didn't click for me. Also had extremely bad stuttering every time a new music track would start, I opened a chest, and at various other points. Not going to mess with trying to get a retro style game to play smoothly when Elden Ring runs perfectly fine and solid on my system.

Downloading Forgive Me Father now. Also started Unmetal which was been decent, not quite captured my attention but didn't want to refund it.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Gave Nightmare Reaper a shot but refunded it. Seemed like it would be a nice retro shooter but just didn't click for me. Also had extremely bad stuttering every time a new music track would start, I opened a chest, and at various other points. Not going to mess with trying to get a retro style game to play smoothly when Elden Ring runs perfectly fine and solid on my system.

Downloading Forgive Me Father now. Also started Unmetal which was been decent, not quite captured my attention but didn't want to refund it.

Dusk and fucking Ultrakill..

If you want something that will give you a migraine from just looking at it but has great gun play .... Cruelty Squad(fucking hillarious)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Embracer has officially snapped up Crystal Dynamics, Eidos Montreal, and Square Enix Montreal, and a range of familiar western IP including Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, Thief, Legacy of Kain, and "50" back catalogue titles from the Japanese publisher. Embracer's headcount will swell by more than 1100 employees as a result of the deal, which amounts to $300 million USD in cash to be paid once the deal fully closes. Embracer expects the deal to be finalized by September 2022.

• 1Like