General Gaming News and Discussion

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

aug 17th for ps4 and switch, $50

i guess for xbox you just run the 360 version with upscaled emulation (native, automatic)? kinda weird. nothing about pc yet either?
Modern PlayStation systems…
ps4?

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rude

Potato del Grande

aug 17th for ps4 and switch, $50

i guess for xbox you just run the 360 version with upscaled emulation (native, automatic)? kinda weird. nothing about pc yet either?
Given how shitty the GTA Trilogy remaster was... Hard pass.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Damn for a second I thought we were getting a remaster finally. I like the game a lot but it looks so dated on PS3 that I couldn't get into it the way I wanted to.

Kind of stunning that they're charging $50 for a port. Lot of people gonna be real disappointed when they turn it on and see 2008 graphics.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Damn for a second I thought we were getting a remaster finally. I like the game a lot but it looks so dated on PS3 that I couldn't get into it the way I wanted to.

Kind of stunning that they're charging $50 for a port. Lot of people gonna be real disappointed when they turn it on and see 2008 graphics.
The people on the switch forums don't care and are glad to even get it. PS people pissed off since this is just another R* money grab.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
the xbox version is really good and runs at 60 fps and has texture upscaling the 360 emulator does, its really awesome and i finished it years ago and loved it.

its lame no PC version, but now there are rumors a remaster is gonna happen for next gen and PC so this whole thing seems like a shit show anyways. R* seems to be going the way of Bioware, just putting out shittier and shittier products. GTA 6 next year, can't wait

Goonsquad Officer
the xbox version is really good and runs at 60 fps and has texture upscaling the 360 emulator does, its really awesome and i finished it years ago and loved it.

its lame no PC version, but now there are rumors a remaster is gonna happen for next gen and PC so this whole thing seems like a shit show anyways. R* seems to be going the way of Bioware, just putting out shittier and shittier products. GTA 6 next year, can't wait
If its terrible we can set up a bioware Blizzard Rock star infinity gauntlet meme

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seems like the back ones are the offenders and would stick to the cables under hot conditions.

Araxen

Rockstar bought the RP platform that most of the RP community uses.

• 1Worf

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
That could be pretty fantastic or suck, with very little room in between.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

That could be pretty fantastic or suck, with very little room in between.

They will outright ban server owners from monetizing their private servers. If they don't outright ban it, they'll make those servers give them a cut of the profits. That is what I think will happen.

Daidraco

Its interesting how if you look at the comments on that, the fan boys are all raging about the purchase. Then you have the people that already know its going to be monetized to death in some form or fashion. RIP

spronk

FPS noob
cool a new south park game, the last two were fun although i think stone/parker were HEAVILY involved in both and probably not so much this one

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
cool a new south park game, the last two were fun although i think stone/parker were HEAVILY involved in both and probably not so much this one

This looks like a Mario Vs Rabbids type strategy game, and the multiplayer aspect also tells me it isn't gonna be at all like the last two. That's kinda disappointing. Yeah, not keen on the look of this one but I'd like to be proven wrong.

The two South Park RPGs from the last decade are both REALLY good and I think a ton of RPG fans slept on those.

• 1Like