Genshin Impact

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
She crits every other shot if not more when charging. The second charge only takes a second more so nearly always use that. The recharge between shots is around 3? seconds. So every 3 seconds she does around 12k damage + 20-22k damage from the shards that drop off, non crit it is 8k + 12k. If the ult is active at the same time shards drop for 4-8k.

I suppose I just need to use her more. I can get her to do as much damage as my Klee, but it takes a lot more work to get there, where Klee does 70k charged shot crits with impunity against cryo, and 20-40k against other mobs. I've never been able to even get remotely as close to what that guy is doing in the video, but it definately looks impressive. Her Q also doesn't last nearly as long as his in the video either.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
On the one hand I'm glad I have all the characters aside from Albedo and Ganyu. On the other I will likely never pull another banner since practically every char that they put on them are ones I have c6.

I'd need like Albedo, Ganyu, Diluc, Qiqi banner to make it enticing and that sure as shit isn't happening.

Dolphin problems.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got lucky in getting Ganyu before hitting full pity + with just a 50/50 chance of getting her. She seems alright, I don't have a Fire character that will work well with her, or as well as Bennet would.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm thinking I invested in the wrong teams... before I go any further, here's who I've been focusing on:

Venti (69)
Razor (70)
Xiangling (60)
Barbara (60)
MC (70)
Kaeya (50)

I've got also:
Albedo (50)
Mona (40)
Chongyun (20)
Diona (20)
Fischl (20)
Noelle (1)
Sucrose (1)
Xinqiu (1)
Lisa (1)
Amber (31)

Is there a better team than first 4? It's almost always Venti + Razor + Xiangling + Barbara (or MC or kaeyta if needed). I got Albedo up to 50 just to screw around with him... Mona was just a random pull and I haven't done much. I get gear will be more important later, but I just don't really need it. Everyone has 4* weapons (Rust on Venti) except Razor has Skyward Pride.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking I invested in the wrong teams... before I go any further, here's who I've been focusing on:

Venti (69)
Razor (70)
Xiangling (60)
Barbara (60)
MC (70)
Kaeya (50)

I've got also:
Albedo (50)
Mona (40)
Chongyun (20)
Diona (20)
Fischl (20)
Noelle (1)
Sucrose (1)
Xinqiu (1)
Lisa (1)
Amber (31)

Is there a better team than first 4? It's almost always Venti + Razor + Xiangling + Barbara (or MC or kaeyta if needed). I got Albedo up to 50 just to screw around with him... Mona was just a random pull and I haven't done much. I get gear will be more important later, but I just don't really need it. Everyone has 4* weapons (Rust on Venti) except Razor has Skyward Pride.

If you're talking about normal, every day farming, here's my take. Looking at your choices to invest though, I honestly think your team is fine.

1. Venti: GOLD. He's always part of your team IMO, or anything that has a lot of people. He's not amazing when it comes to bosses though. However, he's not great DPS outside of his Q, but in a pack of mobs, his Q is off the chain dope.
2. Razor: Also very good, though Fischl if you have her at C6 is better if you're using Razor for elec support. If you're using Razor for DPS, he should be pretty good.
3. Xiangling: Are you using a crimson pike for her? If not, craft that ASAP and she'll explode in DPS.
4. Barbara: I personally don't like her, but she looks to be your only healer really. I mean, you have Diona, I haven't used her so I can't comment.

The others you have:

1. Albedo: Seems good, but I've not used enough, but it doesnt hurt to have a solid geo character. I think he's going to get absolutely wrecked by Zhong-dong-li after the 1.3 buffs though.
2. Mona: She's one of the only characters I don't have so cannot comment. She's got a great ass though, so she's probably good to just walk around with at the minimum.
3. Chongyun: Marginal overall.
4. Diona: Heard great things about Diona, but not used her.
5. Fischl: Amazing @ C6. Oz stays out when you switch so you can generate constant reactions. It's basically having a 5th team member for a period of time.
6. Noelle: Some people swear by her healing but I dont see it. Pass.
7. Sucrose: She's very good, though you probably wont have as much use on her since you have a Venti.
8. Xiangqiu: No idea, I've not used.
9. Lisa: Her only redeeming quality is that she's a slut.
10. Amber: She's only worth to get the bunny banner from her friendship 10! Other than that, worthless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I need some team advice too from the pros here. Thanks for the advice I got last time, it really helped me.

I'm using:
Lv60 Chongyun
Lv60 Bennet
Lv50 Ningguang
Lv50 Barbara

I'm working on getting them all to lv60 with max talents.

Most of my DPS is Chongyun spinning, Barabara is a decent healer and together they can freeze. Ningguang is good burst DPS but Geo doesn't interact well with other elements. Bennet I don't get much use out of, I know his ultimate is top tier but his attacks and main ability are ass and I hate using him.

I just pulled Mona and Xingqu. Xingqu I wanted because I heard he combos well with Chongyun for freezing, I did his trial and like his attack and main ability. He seems like a tank with self healing and damage reduction and my team feels fragile. Mona is 5* but I got water covered? I also feel like my DPS is gimped.

My other chars are:
Sucrose C1
Xiangling C1
Xinyan
Lisa/Kaeya/Amber/Noelle

Every char is lv20 other than my main team.

So questions are:
1) With limited resources is it worth switching or should I take what I have to max level first?
2) What are the best team combos here? I feel like there's a ice/water team and a fire team here.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know the max lvl for mobs at the various World Levels? I stopped raising WL at 5 since I didn't see any reason to do so (still don't really). My current ARxp is like 33.4k/15.3k, so that could take me up to WL7 / AR53, if I wanted. I have enough materials to bump 2 characters to lvl90, but I'm curious what the mob levels are at WL7.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need some team advice too from the pros here. Thanks for the advice I got last time, it really helped me.

I'm using:
Lv60 Chongyun
Lv60 Bennet
Lv50 Ningguang
Lv50 Barbara

Most of my DPS is Chongyun spinning, Barabara is a decent healer and together they can freeze. Ningguang is good burst DPS but Geo doesn't interact well with other elements. Bennet I don't get much use out of, I know his ultimate is top tier but his attacks and main ability are ass and I hate using him.

I just pulled Mona and Xingqu. Xingqu I wanted because I heard he combos well with Chongyun for freezing, I did his trial and like his attack and main ability. He seems like a tank with self healing and damage reduction and my team feels fragile. Mona is 5* but I got water covered? I also feel like my DPS is gimped.

My other chars are:
Sucrose C1
Xiangling C1
Xinyan
Lisa/Kaeya/Amber/Noelle

So questions are:
1) With limited resources is it worth switching or should I take what I have to max level first?
2) What are the best team combos here? I feel like there's a ice/water team and a fire team here.
You have the characters for Fire/Ice and Fire/Water (Bennet/Chong and Xiang/Xing or Mona). Those Melt / Vaporize procs can do lots of dmg. I would 100% get Sucrose to max though since you have her at C1 while not having Venti. She is really good, and would probably offer a lot more to your teams than Ning will, especially when/if you can get her the Viridescent artifact set.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Anyone know the max lvl for mobs at the various World Levels? I stopped raising WL at 5 since I didn't see any reason to do so (still don't really). My current ARxp is like 33.4k/15.3k, so that could take me up to WL7 / AR53, if I wanted. I have enough materials to bump 2 characters to lvl90, but I'm curious what the mob levels are at WL7.
I'm at WL 7 and the mobs get up to like 92 at the highest end. not counting abyss. I do recommend raising your world level. the mobs don't get much harder, but the drops from the hypostasis and regisvines get a lot better. the weekly bosses also start dropping gemstones instead of just chunks. Further, you can only join someone else's world if you're at least their WL. You may not care about that, I'm just saying.

I'm using:
Lv60 Chongyun
Lv60 Bennet
Lv50 Ningguang
Lv50 Barbara

My other chars are:
Sucrose C1
Xiangling C1
Xinyan
Lisa/Kaeya/Amber/Noelle

So questions are:

Here's my hot take: Start relying only on Bennett's ultimate for healing. That will free up a spot and you can change out your weakest link - barbara. give bennett an HP hourglass, an HP goblet, and a healing bonus helm and he will put Barbara to shame. you don't even need to go all in on HP - if you still want him to do respectable damage, ATK/Pyro/Healing is still more than enough to full heal your team and hit for 10k with his E. Now you can get rid of Babs for Mona. The below video will explain step by step exactly how to use mona. From here, if you want to optimize even further, you can switch Ningguang out for Sucrose for extreme burst windows. At that point, you can even decide if it's worth it to continue investing in Chongyun.

btw, you said you're spinning with Chongyun? Charge attacks are almost never worth using for claymore characters - you're just going to drain all your stamina and not be able to dodge.

Chongyun isn't top tier as a main dps anyway, I'd look at alternatives, but you could wait until you pull one of the more selfish DPS'ers for that.

Are you completely F2P or do you have the battle pass? with the battle pass I find that getting a brand new character up to snuff isn't THAT bad, sure it takes about a week or two, but there isn't really anything else to fucking do with your resin except get +gooder artifacts, so you might as well raise some alternates if you find their playstyle fun. You haven't unlocked level 70 yet, so you're honestly not that deeply invested in anyone yet.

Anyone can add me to friends if they want, my UID is 603994152. I'll hunt Wei for you (literally free AR EXP for both of us) share crystal nodes, and help with bosses or coop achievements or artifact grinding or whatever.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spent all the free Standard banner rolls I had saved up and the news I've gotten since coming back a few days ago. Noticed that a 10 pull would put me into the soft pity range, so I went for it. Then this happened:

twofives.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh wow so after you guys advice and seeing loads of YouTube videos about the Mona/Bennet/Sucrose combo, I got Mona to lv70 and have managed to execute part of the combo a few times and one shot some of the larger enemies. Very nice.

Not tried it on a boss yet as I had to farm the Water boss and bench her for Ningguang who I've learned to use properly finally to kill the fucking swoop birds on water boss.

Next step is levelling up Sucrose, then I think I need Xiangling for double fire buff and to use her ultimate as the final combo piece.

Combo seems to be:
Mona Attack (boss is wet), Sucrose Elemental (swirl procs a water damage buff via talent), Bennet Elemental (boss is no longer wet), Bennet Ultimate (boss is on fire and damage buff), Mona Ultimate (fire/water vaporise, boss is wet and next attack buffed with it's damage), any other fire character Ultimate (water/fire vaporise plus the damage of the previous attack multiplied by all the buffs twice).

Apparently you get some kind of crazy double vaporise water+fire combo ultimate that does like 200,000 damage.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chris Chris Also note that some of the elemental effects of different application strengths, meaning they will stay on the mob for more than 1 ele combo. Example: Using Bennet's E or Q will apply a Pyro affect on mobs which will last 2 ele combos; so if you hit a mob with his E, you can swap to some other character, like Ganyu to proc a Melt from using 2 of Ganyu's charge attacks. Xiangling also applies 2 pyro stacks with her E and Q. That is how ppl use Bennet / Mona to get those big double procs (I think).

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many Crimson Agates are there to be found in Dragonspine via Chests and ground/air spawns? The Interactive map says 80, but I just hit lvl8 on the Tree and have 1 agate left.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
There are a few secret ones. One in particular requires several days to complete. I don't remember what number I was at when I opened up the crimson wishes part which nets you 5 agates twice a week if you complete the challenges. That being said I really enjoyed the Dragonspine content.

Did you complete feeding the foxes? There's a camp in a cave that talks about foxes and feeding them. Feed them berries for 5 days and it will spawn a crimson chest.

Woffer

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you are lvl 8 you don't have to find any more. Can just do the crimson wishes friday/monday for the rest...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are a few secret ones. One in particular requires several days to complete. I don't remember what number I was at when I opened up the crimson wishes part which nets you 5 agates twice a week if you complete the challenges. That being said I really enjoyed the Dragonspine content.

Did you complete feeding the foxes? There's a camp in a cave that talks about foxes and feeding them. Feed them berries for 5 days and it will spawn a crimson chest.
I found the cave where you can feed the foxes, didn't know you could go back and do so again.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Any tips for unlocking the crystal you need to melt in the giant cavern?

The timed event to do it spawns a bunch of hillchurls to kill, the first few waves are fine but the last wave is 3 of the floating casters and I'm having trouble getting their sheilds down, which seems to block a lot of my skills.

Is there a good way to break sheilds?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Like abyss mages? Just use the element that breaks their corresponding shields or geo can chunk them too.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any tips for unlocking the crystal you need to melt in the giant cavern?

The timed event to do it spawns a bunch of hillchurls to kill, the first few waves are fine but the last wave is 3 of the floating casters and I'm having trouble getting their sheilds down, which seems to block a lot of my skills.

Is there a good way to break sheilds?
Mage shields can be broken by using another element that causes a damaging reaction, so for the Pyro mage shield, you can use Water, Electro to bring it down quickly, while Cryo will take longer and Pyro won't do anything. So:

Pyro Shield: Water / Electro
Cryo Shield: Pyro / Electro
Hydro Shield: Pyro / Electro

Same applies for the Fatui skirmishers.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sort of hyped?

Switch release would be great, as long as it's cross play w/ PC/etc. Hope it is, as I don't want to reroll just for my switch.