Genshin Impact

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a National lvl team comp made of only Adult characters (adult as in their models are large)? I know team comps are all about character synergies, but my knowledge of skill effects / artifact sets / rotations when specifically looking at the following character list is minimal at best:

Jean c0
Zhongli c0
Raiden c0
Diluc c0
Thoma c6
Lisa c2
Kaeya c1
Shenhe c1

I have a few other large bodied characters, but dislike their designs, while I like those in the above list enough to play / main them.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I mean, that's a pretty limited list. Zhongli is powerful all by himself and can auto-include in any comp that isnt trying to serve a specific purpose.

Raiden and Diluc work pretty well together, so you can make them the main damage.

For the last spot, Lisa sucks, Kaeya sucks, and Shenhe is completely useless here, so your choices are Thoma for a bit of support and the ATK resonance of double fire, or Jean for swirl and gravity shenanigans.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Built Diona support who has been pretty underwhelming honestly...

Got Kazuha just before the banner ended and he's pretty fucking good as a sub DPS. I already had Sucrose who is similar, but he's just easier to use and more precise with his attacks.

Also got C6 Ninguang and R5 Widsith from the banners so going to look at her as a main DPS, anyone used her?

Last edited:

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
Sumeru in a week~, should unlock a lot of good electro teams (electro electro anemo dendro or electro electro dendro dendro). I’ve been playing this game since release and still enjoying it, I buy battle pass / welkin ($12 a month), but no reason to pick up anything extra yet. Can consistently / quickly beat the hardest content in the game and have a really developed account. Wish they’d add a skip cutscene option though.

-

Chris - Ning is pretty good with fischl (fischl a4 spam on crystallise) and another geo (zhong? Yunjin?)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sumeru in a week~, should unlock a lot of good electro teams (electro electro anemo dendro or electro electro dendro dendro). I’ve been playing this game since release and still enjoying it, I buy battle pass / welkin ($12 a month), but no reason to pick up anything extra yet. Can consistently / quickly beat the hardest content in the game and have a really developed account. Wish they’d add a skip cutscene option though.

-

Chris - Ning is pretty good with fischl (fischl a4 spam on crystallise) and another geo (zhong? Yunjin?)
Yeah I'm looking forward to Sumeru.

I actually just went with Kazuha as Main DPS for my second team, his Elemental Skill has a low enough cooldown that you just apply an element with someone then have him swirl them to death.

Ninguang and casters in general are just too janky for my liking.

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This game is still huge. Tim Cook visited the headquarters in China.

1680152489413.png

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Still playing it when the mood strikes, it's a great fuck around game. I don't think it offers enough content for a goal oriented player though.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Still playing it when the mood strikes, it's a great fuck around game. I don't think it offers enough content for a goal oriented player though.

Been playing for the past few months after picking it up and dropping it a few times in the past. Still struggling to catch up with all the content and grind/build out my characters. I find the amount of stuff in this game is staggering since I didnt play it constantly.

velk

Trakanon Raider

For how long though ? I mean there's like a hundred hours of unskippable mediocre anime cutscenes alone. Opening every chest in the game would probably take upwards of a few hundred hours even if you used a guide and pre-prepared maps.

It's probably one of the most content rich games of casual zelda like content that exist - about the only thing you could complain there is that there isn't enough super hard endgame content for people who spent thousands of dollars on virtual boobs to flex how much better they are than the peasants ;p

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
You describe exactly the content that's fine for me. Just doing some exploration, reading some stories, leaving shit undone if I don't feel like it. It's a casual time waster. Being mobile is a good perk for that too, although tbh I mostly play it on pc since I don't enjoy controller/mobile controls.

What I meant is, like you said, someone who mostly wants to improve their team and face combat challenges will get bored pretty fast. They have the abyss reset every other week, but unlike most gachas that is pretty short and by now it's obvious that they don't plan to expand it with more levels. They have like 3 events per year that offer interesting combat challenges. I don't think that's enough for players who are mostly there for strengthening their teams and facing more difficult challenges. GI doesn't work that way, they're making a super casual game and know it.

But try telling that to a tryhard - obviously the game is doing it wrong if it isn't catering to their power fantasies, and will soon be shut down if it doesn't cave to their demands.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Didnt want to start a new thread but Honkai Star Rail just came out. It is turn based Genshin with less open world in space. Played for a few hours and enjoyed it so far. Since it is turned based plays a lot better on mobile compared to Genshin.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Star rail is pretty fun so far, I like the setting. Playing on PC, the controls are nice and it runs and looks good too. Bonus points for being able to just plug in a PS5 controller and the game recognizes it and maps it correctly as seen in the screnshot. Gameplay wise it seems like a mix of turn-based JRPG + a lot of familiar stuff if you've played genshin, plus I guess there's a roguelite mode which seems cool (torghast like where you get multiple powers throughout a run).

srps5.jpg

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Star rail is pretty fun so far, I like the setting. Playing on PC, the controls are nice and it runs and looks good too. Bonus points for being able to just plug in a PS5 controller and the game recognizes it and maps it correctly as seen in the screnshot. Gameplay wise it seems like a mix of turn-based JRPG + a lot of familiar stuff if you've played genshin, plus I guess there's a roguelite mode which seems cool (torghast like where you get multiple powers throughout a run).

View attachment 470780
Been playing as well. I've been very stingy with resources. The 50 pull banner game me the loli with a mecha for the guaranteed 5*. Disappointed.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm gonna save my limited tickets for now, just doing the 50 discount pulls atm. I want Kafka, I think I saw something she might be coming next or soon.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just made a thread for this then I see it being discussed here lol.

I wanted tea drinking satalite bombardment waifu but got an ice dps husbando instead.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I'm gonna save my limited tickets for now, just doing the 50 discount pulls atm. I want Kafka, I think I saw something she might be coming next or soon.

Supposedly in 1.2. But if this isnt correct Kafka will definitely be soon.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My gals play this on my ps4pro atm. Currently they're fighting over who gets to pick up some flower or costume. I don't know much about the game. It's a cash grab microtransaction hell afaik. Is there a simlar game / jrpg on xbx or ps4/5 that wont have me empty the stock portfolio if the kids buy in the store? Also wtf it's big. The gals deleted skyrim to for the 3.81 update. Raaaaaage.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
My gals play this on my ps4pro atm. Currently they're fighting over who gets to pick up some flower or costume. I don't know much about the game. It's a cash grab microtransaction hell afaik. Is there a simlar game / jrpg on xbx or ps4/5 that wont have me empty the stock portfolio if the kids buy in the store? Also wtf it's big. The gals deleted skyrim to for the 3.81 update. Raaaaaage.

The game has a ton of story content which has to always be installed even if you have done it already. So the file size is huge. There really isnt another similar game that isnt a Gacha game.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
On the one hand, genshin includes every greedy money grubbing mechanic you can fit in a game, on the other hand, it's actually a pretty good game apart from that. There's an awful lot of gameplay that isn't thinly veiled illegal gambling, almost all of which is 100% accessible to the starter characters for people with even moderate action gaming skills.

Spending is not necessary for anything in game. If there's no linked payment option the only reason I would be uncomfortable with kids playing it is that it normalizes cash shops and rich people being better than you, not matter how good you are.