Genshin Impact

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4th reroll got me Noelle, Xiangling, Barbara, Bennett, and Diluc. And a 4* sacrificial bow. Good enough, or keep rerolling?
Keep it, you got Diluc, he is very strong. Just build around him and you're gtg.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got Noelle and Barbara from the summon, gonna run the rest of the trial to see before rerolling I guess

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He does a few more singles, but that seems wasteful to me; waiting until you can do 10's always seems best in these games.
Ao- Ao- Apparently I was wrong about this. PWARGaming just posted another video with more general tips for new players and explained that you should always do single pulls unless you're doing it for max speed during the reroll process. The game has a 'pity' mechanic that resets as soon as you get a 4/5* and if you happen to get the good unit at the start of a 10-pull then the others don't count towards the next 'pity'.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, this reply box seems to be busted.

Vorph Vorph I would try out characters that Diluc can comb off of, so Lisa and Barbara. You draws have you very Pyro heavy. So maybe make a party of: Diluc, Lisa, Barbara and anyone else really. You can get Electro on mobs with Lisa's E & Q, then trigger a combo with Diluc's E / Q. Could also use Barbara's E to place the healing circle around Diluc which will place Wet on mobs if they get close.

J jonoki Should be around 45m.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Got Chongyun and Xiangling this morning.

Chongyun, Xiangling, Fischl, Barbara is party now and wrecks.

So I've gotten 11 unique chars so far from just lucky pulls without spending anything.

Probably set to just play out the remaining story/quests and then call it a day until more content is available.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can you spend Google Play money on this if you install the Android version too? I've got like $20 sitting in my Google acct that I'll probably never use on apps or anything else.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got Chongyun and Xiangling this morning.

Chongyun, Xiangling, Fischl, Barbara is party now and wrecks.

So I've gotten 11 unique chars so far from just lucky pulls without spending anything.

Probably set to just play out the remaining story/quests and then call it a day until more content is available.
Yea, that is a solid party for sure. Make sure to lvl up a Geo character, whether its the MC, Noelle or Ning. They can be quite useful, especially Ning (she has a passive that shows Ore nodes on the mini map).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Finally got all the oculus in Liyue except for the one in the far top left or whatever. That was fun. Now I just need to do some more quests and actually progress stuff. Doing a little better with combat in general with Jingaling, Amber, Lisa, Razor. Put in Chongyun every now and then.

Still haven’t invested a lot of time in to figuring out how to best spend Resin. Just kind of doing Ley Line here and there or a boss guy.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Got a Qiqi from my play today. solid party going of throwing down xiangling's bear for fire, hitting Qiqi+barbara's buffs = insta freeze, and then having Keqing blasting away.

doing the daily free trial thing with Venti really makes me want him though, his short cooldown element skill is soooo nice in combination with other short cooldown elementals. I think maybe my ideal party would be Diluc, Venti, Kiqang, and Qiqi or barbara to heal, haven't figured out which one i like for that role

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Can you spend Google Play money on this if you install the Android version too? I've got like $20 sitting in my Google acct that I'll probably never use on apps or anything else.
Yes, I bought the BP and Monthly sub through Google Play even though I started on PC first.

They have a weird rule where if you start on PC you can use Mobile or PC to make a purchases but if you start on mobile you are stuck to that service only for purchases.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yea, that is a solid party for sure. Make sure to lvl up a Geo character, whether its the MC, Noelle or Ning. They can be quite useful, especially Ning (she has a passive that shows Ore nodes on the mini map).

Yeah I'll pump up one and jean probably for my anemo char. Just hit AR18. Stuff keeps unlocking. Increasing impressed by the game.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Is there a secret tech how to get their validation code when signing up or are they just not sending them out? Tried several email provider, nada.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got all the oculus in Liyue except for the one in the far top left or whatever. That was fun. Now I just need to do some more quests and actually progress stuff. Doing a little better with combat in general with Jingaling, Amber, Lisa, Razor. Put in Chongyun every now and then.

Still haven’t invested a lot of time in to figuring out how to best spend Resin. Just kind of doing Ley Line here and there or a boss guy.
Take a look at the Battle Pass and Adventure Book, spend resin on hitting the various milestones/requirements. Also, check for what you need to ascend characters and weapons, since you'll need to spend resin to get loot from the bosses (not all) / dungeons. Don't run a dungeon until you actually need the items for ascension though, like if you're AR 23, and you can't ascend a character / item until AR 25, wait til AR25 to make the run or kill the boss. At those points, just run the Ley Lines of Revelation (for XP books, no need to kill the Ley Line that drops Mora).

Found a quest in Liyue that wants you to unlock 9 pillars, and to do so you need an item you get buy upgrading the Liyue Statues of the Seven, I only had 7. Now I get to run around searching for probably 45-ish oculus things. Hopefully doing that and clearing out whatever I come across while doing so will ding me to AR29/30. Slows down quite a bit at AR26, though I'm sure I've missed several side quest npc's.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Is anyone else playing on PS4 and getting frequent lag spikes? My ping sits around 40ms most of the time but frequently shoots up to 300+ and I can't switch characters or grab loot for several seconds. Hopefully it's just launch pains.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is anyone else playing on PS4 and getting frequent lag spikes? My ping sits around 40ms most of the time but frequently shoots up to 300+ and I can't switch characters or grab loot for several seconds. Hopefully it's just launch pains.
I only played like an hour last night but I didn’t have any problems.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Could be having it on wifi. I should run a wire to it but I'll need to grab a switch for more ports.
Sometimes I get high latency during peak times in the evening. I assumed it was on their end. Gameplay wise it hasn’t impacted me as combat is local but damage seems to be calculated server side. Interestingly stamina is also calculated serverside. At my office I have spotty cell connection so I was able to jump climb up a huge mountain and lost no stamina. When it reconnected I lost all my stamina but I was already at the top of the mountain.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Sometimes I get high latency during peak times in the evening. I assumed it was on their end. Gameplay wise it hasn’t impacted me as combat is local but damage seems to be calculated server side. Interestingly stamina is also calculated serverside. At my office I have spotty cell connection so I was able to jump climb up a huge mountain and lost no stamina. When it reconnected I lost all my stamina but I was already at the top of the mountain.

Most of my playtime is late at night to early morning. Seems pretty consistent regardless of time. I'll disconnect something when I get the chance and see if going wired fixes it. Being locked out of character switching in combat due to lag is really damn annoying when it happens.