Genshin Impact

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got Diluc and noelle on first 10 pull, that good? Guess it doesn’t really matter since you can’t reroll on ps4 anyways

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Dammit, woke up this morning and pulled Qiqi and Fischl as well as Barb dupe. Now I gotta start messing with team set up.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What the fuck are you all doing playing some gacha trash.

I thought we were older and smarter than this.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Had no idea there was an extra Geoculous thing, now I've got one sitting in my inventory. Is there an extra Anemo one too?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Game looks and plays great on the PC but the grind even in the high teens appears to be very real.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
What the fuck are you all doing playing some gacha trash.

I thought we were older and smarter than this.

For being gacha trash it is pretty good for now. I'll probably get a few months of entertainment out of it without spending a dime.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
older and smarter than this.
1601746899147.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Game looks and plays great on the PC but the grind even in the high teens appears to be very real.
?

I'm 27 and haven't hit a "grind" really yet - probably because I enjoy exploring, opening chests etc and that fills up a fair amount of xp if you're constantly going off the beaten path. I'm out of side quests now though and need 29 for the next MQ so it'll probably be grindy now (farming bosses, domains etc).

This game is better than BOTW, there I fucking said it!

Caliane

I played for 30seconds and didn't have to replace my weapon 7 times. definitely better then BOTW.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
?

I'm 27 and haven't hit a "grind" really yet - probably because I enjoy exploring, opening chests etc and that fills up a fair amount of xp if you're constantly going off the beaten path. I'm out of side quests now though and need 29 for the next MQ so it'll probably be grindy now (farming bosses, domains etc).

This game is better than BOTW, there I fucking said it!

Yeah I'm just about to hit 27 and haven't done any grinding at all. Just moving from spot to spot doing shit. Some of the puzzles are fun and involved. The Luhua Pool area was fun and a couple of the other spots. Just did Spiral Abyss for the 1st time and got to Floor 3 Level 2 but it was a bit much for my team of level 30s and ran outta steam / time. Wasn't bad 3* all the previous floors though.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did a pull this morning and got Fischl so I guess my main team is pretty much complete now. Is it still worth chasing after Qiqi and/or Venti (and dupes of my others), or should I save pulls and just use Barbara in the 4th slot for heals?

Also, what time zone does this use for daily resets? I didn't make it to AR12 this morning before I had to leave, but I think was about to hit 11 so it's not that far off. Edit: Sounds like it's 5AM EST?

Last edited:

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the venti banner is pretty solid and worth it to keep pulling, even just getting fischl/xiang dupes for constellation is good, and some 4* weapons.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did a pull this morning and got Fischl so I guess my main team is pretty much complete now. Is it still worth chasing after Qiqi and/or Venti (and dupes of my others), or should I save pulls and just use Barbara in the 4th slot for heals?

Also, what time zone does this use for daily resets? I didn't make it to AR12 this morning before I had to leave, but I think was about to hit 11 so it's not that far off. Edit: Sounds like it's 5AM EST?
Venti is pretty good, and if you keep rolling on that banner, you'll make Barb/Fischl/Xiang stronger due to the dupes. Worst thing about Venti is when climbing, there are times when he sounds like he's trying to deep throat a dick (JP voice), so if that doesn't bother you... try to get him.

Leveling pace does slow down after AR26, when you hit AR29 the main story quest will get you to like 90% easy. At AR30 the world lvl goes up and you can ascend characters / weapons again. My advice would be to take the time to get your characters and weapons max'd out before hitting AR30 since mobs will get tougher.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Loving that the difficulty is ratcheting up heavily as I approach AR 15. That said, playability on mobile is decreasing heavily. It is a lot more forgiving, but precision and mobility tactics aren't nearly as viable. My mouse and keyboard with archers are basically useless with the touch interface.

Still figuring shit out. This game is the ephemeral transition between focused at home gaming and drunk at the bar gaming from my phone.

I feel bad that I haven't bought this game (because you can't). It's honestly worth some investment, but I haven't needed or wanted to. And that's saying a lot.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Oh man... pulled a Jean and a Keqing on 4 yolo solo pulls. Feels really good. Lol. Totally broke on mats and gold now.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That said, playability on mobile is decreasing heavily.
I couldn't believe it when I loaded it up on mobile and found out there was no gamepad support...............

--------------------------

I'm about to hit AR15, both Diluc and Fischl are L20 and I have all the mats to ascend them (except for Fischl's sliver, but I can just buy that for 10 sigils). Is there any reason not to do so immediately?

elidib

Vyemm Raider
no, use them asap. You definitely want to use em before you hit AR20 because the world level up means it will just be harder to farm the lower level ones

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
came in here expecting to be entertained by pantheon levels of ridicule for this trash. Greeted by 8 pages of people taking this shit seriously? What the fuck is going on is this a long running in joke I am missing

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
came in here expecting to be entertained by pantheon levels of ridicule for this trash. Greeted by 8 pages of people taking this shit seriously? What the fuck is going on is this a long running in joke I am missing

Unironically it's the best JRPG + Zelda: BOTW that has come out since well BOTW. I'm sure the steam will run out eventually but if you enjoy this genre or style of game play experience and don't get 100+ hours out of it with it's current content I'd be surprised and that is with zero need to spend any money. It's a triple A title with an unfortunate cash shop mechanic that spergs with no self control can participate in. If there was no gacha mechanic and it was just released as it stands with a normal game price I'm sure the praises would be heaped even higher.

-----------

I just finished doing all the crap in the starting area and I'm AR22 because I can't help exploring everything. Pretty sure I've done like 80 rolls with just all the shit they've thrown at you and that you earn from achievements/guide etc.

Pulled a Diluc so now running Diluc, Xiangling, Fischl, Barbara but I don't find the need for her heal or E ability on anything I've done yet so really thinking about swapping her for Jean to get access to swirl and still have heals if needed. Crushed the first 3 floors of abyss. Looking forward to opening the next area =O