Genshin Impact

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Pretty much exactly what you're already using is what I'd suggest.

Later on you'll need to split into two teams for abyss, at that point I would just lean more on ningguang as main dps since she can handle every every floor if you bring the right supports to break shields. And then team two stacked with the rest of your top fighters.

You probably won't regret dumping some resources into Zhongli where you're at, his meteor will do some good work supporting Ningguang as main DPS and his shields make everything ez-mode until you start hitting higher world levels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
you definitely need to level Diona because you need another healer and cryo. she happens to be both. I also like to have an archer in each group, so you could split her and Fischl

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Bring on new content. I have every char 70-80 (except Qiqi which I don't have) with L6 talents, all weapons 70-80 and good enough artifact sets for two teams with no desire farm more until they add the new sets.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Just got into this game while on break. Really cool game. I wish the co-op was bit more robust but I think its good enough for me to play with my kid to help them out while playing. I havent spent any money on my account but I used 20 bucks for her and she got the Geo Spear dude, Razor and the guitar chick in one 10 wish purchase.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
There’s a major content update coming Tuesday evening (EST) I believe. Possibly Weds morning.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I guess it’s cool that they are listening to feedback. People bitched so hard about Zhongli that they buffed him up and also made geo altogether better. I’ve hit the point where wishing isn’t as fun because if it’s not what I really want, I have no time or room for a new character or side grade weapon.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Yeah the buffs to zhongli are a good step, but it really was not the hill we needed to die on.

We need more rewarding content between resin recharges.

• 1Solidarity

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the buffs to zhongli are a good step, but it really was not the hill we needed to die on.

We need more rewarding content between resin recharges.
You didn’t enjoy twenty questions with Paimon?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Looks like down time will start tomorrow at 5PM EST and servers back up at 10PM EST.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Would love to get Sucrose or Bennett for c1, but I bet I end up pulling Albedo since I don’t even want him

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to have to hard pass on this banner too. Fischl/Sucrose are c6 and Bennet is c1.

Still looking forward to the new stuff.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
i have everyone except Diluc, Mona, and Childe, including many constellations for 4*'s. I've spent ~$45 on gems alone for the klee banner because i really wanted her, and other than that, only the (base) battle pass ($10/per), and the welkin moon ($5/per) every month.

I will also be passing on the Albedo banner, he seems absolutely useless/redundant.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Buffs to Zhongli are dumb. I kinda agree with tectone on the topic.

What makes a good character? Zhongli is a fantastic character when played correctly from everything I've seen. Everyone is expecting every 5 star to be some kind of DPS or "really good" character that is for a main team in nearly all situations, such as Venti or Qiqi. Some are just situational and honestly Geo characters in general have always seemed to be mostly situational since this game is always about the elemental reactions. If they go this route, eventually the only way they will keep people paying for this game is to release stronger characters and such, which quite honestly makes me want to just quit. Not to mention, they are going to buff Zhongli at a time you can no longer buy him. lol.

If this is the type of game that is going to power creep over time through new wishes and new characters, no fucking thank you.

• 1Solidarity

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
How much money are you guys spending on gems? o_O

I think I'm at like $600-700 with all chars (except Qiqi) at c1-c6 and multiple r5 weapons. So way too much, but zero incentive at this point to put more in for the remaining life of the game aside from when dendro comes out I guess if it's useful. Still have around 7k primo left as well which I'll just keep stocking up.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
If this is the type of game that is going to power creep over time through new wishes and new characters, no fucking thank you.

I've already stopped playing. There is a good game in here but it's ruined by a number of minor problems that have grown so large, they've tipped the scale.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is pretty much every gacha game ever. A new character is released and is broken as fuck, or is kinda on the "meh" side, so whales bitch that the character they spent $80 on isn't wtfOP. Shortly after, said character is buffed to broken as fuck status.

Then you have a bunch of older characters who are now trash tier thanks to all the buffs/releases of new characters. So, what do they do? Rerelease "old" characters with a "new" version (new outfit, element, something) that is now broken as fuck.