Genshin Impact

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Zhongli is ridiculously stupid OP, you just gotta use him right. He makes you practically invincible even at C0.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Unfortunately, invincibility does not help in an endgame based on clearing abyss 9-12 within a short time limit.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
invincibility also already comes in the form of proper dodging, making the shields redundant.

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do y’all usually have to be a little over leveled for Abyss? I’m on Floor 4 with lvl50 mobs, which is what lvl my Razor/Fischl is and my other 2 are 40ish. It’s a bonus for electro so figured I’d be good but I can’t beat it. I’m using all ATK/Crit gear on Razor and he has a lvl 40 Prototype Animus. Not sure if I just need to grind more or get gud.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Do y’all usually have to be a little over leveled for Abyss? I’m on Floor 4 with lvl50 mobs, which is what lvl my Razor/Fischl is and my other 2 are 40ish. It’s a bonus for electro so figured I’d be good but I can’t beat it. I’m using all ATK/Crit gear on Razor and he has a lvl 40 Prototype Animus. Not sure if I just need to grind more or get gud.

If it is the Hydro Abyss mages giving you problems, you need a Cryo to take them out quickly. Think I had Qiqi at the time barely leveled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
1607127977558.png

1607128010125.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
If it is the Hydro Abyss mages giving you problems, you need a Cryo to take them out quickly. Think I had Qiqi at the time barely leveled.
That did it. I guess I’m still figuring out shields. Those bastards kept killing Razor too (those bubbles do a shitload) and as soon as he’s down, it’s game over for me. Now Abyss splits into 2 and I won’t touch it for a while I’m sure.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That did it. I guess I’m still figuring out shields. Those bastards kept killing Razor too (those bubbles do a shitload) and as soon as he’s down, it’s game over for me. Now Abyss splits into 2 and I won’t touch it for a while I’m sure.

Shields in this game are something insane like they mitigate 95% of all damage of incorrect elements, but then amplify damage of the "correct" element by like 250%.

Those numbers are probably off, but it's about that "drastic" a difference. This game is much like divinity in respects to the importance of elements.

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
o_O

In the past 11 summons I've gotten 4* Xiangling (C5 now), 5* Skyward Bow and 5* Primordial Jade-Winged Spear.

Now to spend weeks getting the mats required to level them.....

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
o_O

In the past 11 summons I've gotten 4* Xiangling (C5 now), 5* Skyward Bow and 5* Primordial Jade-Winged Spear.

Now to spend weeks getting the mats required to level them.....

Good god. Go buy a lottery ticket. Or maybe you should have bought one before, hah.

I just did a few more pulls b/c of the daily gems and spent my stardust stuff. And because I'm hard up about this Razor thing. Got another Chong though so he's c5 now!

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Thoughts on this one for Klee? Seems pretty fucking solid to +20 but I don't know how critical (or rare or possible?) pyro dmg is for the hat.

1607302076101.png

Also got this one, but seems like the first one is way better.

1607302382825.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thoughts on this one for Klee? Seems pretty fucking solid to +20 but I don't know how critical (or rare or possible?) pyro dmg is for the hat.

View attachment 321907

I don't like stuff with two flat stats but would probably make an exception, like in this case when it is Crit Damage +. You could fairly cheaply roll to see what gets the first bonus. If Crit Rate gets it maybe stick with it a bit? I'm just trying not to +20 stuff that has two bad rolls. Of course I'm wasting more time trying to find stuff that doesn't have bad rolls!

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Depends what weapon youre using, whether youre gonna want crit rate or crit damage. If your crit rate is already 40+ then yeah, thats a great item to plus 20 and call it a day. But if youre only at like 20 crit rate, youre gonna want a crit rate hat.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider

Pretty much all damage in the game can crit. Critting is especially important for Klee's kit because of her A4.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the help. I went ahead and +20 it and it's going to hold me over till I get something better. Kidna abuse of resource, but at this point I have enough, only because I don't care about new members of my team (Klee, Venti, Qiqi, and Childe are my main team, with fillins of Fischl/Razor/Traveller).

I certainly need crit rate at this point but I have 3 more slots to work on. Currently at 22.5% rate, 160.4% damage. Hopefully I can get rate up around 40-50% or so.

The +20 outcome was less than desirable, but it wasn't the worst. I also got absurdly lucky with x5 EXP bonuses, it did it three times while leveling it up so I used way less resources than normal.

1607304391362.png

elidib

Vyemm Raider
if you're at 22.5/160.4, then you're better off using the crit rate hat instead of the crit dmg hat. id still save the crit dmg one though, you might get a crit rate weapon in the future or an amazing artifact with a crit rate substat that triples when leveling it up.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
if you're at 22.5/160.4, then you're better off using the crit rate hat instead of the crit dmg hat. id still save the crit dmg one though, you might get a crit rate weapon in the future or an amazing artifact with a crit rate substat that triples when leveling it up.

yeah i was hoping to get some extra rate ups on that +20 but oh well

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
So is a crit rate of ~40 what to shoot for and then go crit damage? I saw someone on a YT video mention diminishing returns or something on higher crit rates but didn’t fully understand.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
the TLDR is that yes, you want to get over 40% crit chance, and then you'll start to see more gains pumping crit damage. 1:2 ratio is the sweet spot, unless your chance is really really low (in which case you want to do anything you can to lift it.)

In practice, it usually just works out to:
  • crit rate weapon? use a crit damage hat.
  • any other stat on your weapon? use a crit rate hat.
  • get as much crit rate and crit damage as you possibly can on your other artifact substat rolls.

• 1Like