Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I have never seen it shown like this before. Usually most video footage of new volcanoes is either from so far away you can barely make it out, or the footage starts just after the eruption starts. Cheap, but good cameras tied to a cell phone or whatever they use should be setup in more places where there are frequent eruptions so we can better see how this shit actually unfolds.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Three houses down now...

Eruption north of Grindavík - RÚV.is

1705257835003.png

Here is a page with a video of the start of the eruption
Þegar jörðin opnaðist - RÚV.is

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The main thing that requires super stable ground for a month are the crystal ingots. I think those are made elsewhere?

I'm sure every wafer that was in progress got ruined but that's not a big deal as long as the machines weren't damaged. I think the entire fab floor is sort of floaty and shock-absorbey but I doubt it is ready for much more than a mild tremor.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Earthquake here in NJ too. Actual rattling, but nothing scary. Weird because I can't recall ever having one here my whole life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Earthquake here in NJ too. Actual rattling, but nothing scary. Weird because I can't recall ever having one here my whole life.
I remember one like 10 years ago about but I remember it being a little different. I remember having vertigo afterwards for a few hours.