Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did he bring up there's no witness testimony that Kyle pointed his rifle at them?
Yeah that was actually one of the first things he did, and then pulled out the rifle and demonstrated how the fuzzy zoomed video can't show what binger says it shows based on aiming left handed

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hard R just dropped the secret weapon slide.

He's got the jury's attention now.

1637013468565.png

• 4Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This defense guy sucks. He’s really hard to follow, jumping around like crazy. Can’t craft a story for shit.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think it's just a product of having to rebut the prosecution's closing statement. But ya, a bit disjointed

Yeah the prosecution gets to pretty much write a speech beforehand. The defense goes over topics they want to cover, but have to react on the fly to what they just heard

• 1Truth!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
was at a bar, when he did that. at least 4 others all audibly, "what the fuck?" did he just point that gun in court? Brandishing? did he check the chamber?

If I were on the jury I would have hit the fucking deck and maybe dragged other people down with me if he was really pointing it at them.

But true.

Not mine. I carry mine to pick locks.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
OK maybe I wouldn't have dragged anyone down, but I would have encouraged them to take cover.

I remember that. Those were some more of those dark skinned white supremacists.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Richards wasn't the best, but he did better at the close than he did at any other moment in the trial IMO. If there was a time to be strong, he did it.

7.5/10

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The defense put Binger on trial, which was excellent and a great play IMO. We'll see how Binger reacts to it, but I can't believe for a second that anyone finds him likable. He's got to be one of the most weasel-looking motherfuckers I've ever seen.

Best case is full acquittal, followed by Binger fired for fucking up a high-profile case, followed by disbarment for prosecutorial misconduct.
We'll see what Clownworld has in store for us.

• 5Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Genius!
Reactions: 7 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I think it was a good contrast to the smarmy prosecution. He's got more in common with the jury than the others, so more relatable. Being too good an orator might be a negative with the jury but is great for witnesses and cross. Just my opinion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I was today years old when I found out that the state's attorney can just straight up lie to the jury and make up a law on the fly during closing and it is a-okay!

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.