Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonsquad Officer
Why didn't you let yourself get lynched Kyle. Why were you asking for rape slut?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Santa is bringing your kids deadly weapons,...

Just when you think their reasoning couldnt become any more retarded, it gets more retarded.

I hope this fat piece of shit gets corona and he becomes a statistic.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Attack the seventeen (at the time) year old kid for not going hand to hand with the convicted child rapist ginger manlet.

That's where we are in this case.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I was today years old when I found out that the state's attorney can just straight up lie to the jury and make up a law on the fly during closing and it is a-okay!
You should see what they can do with a presidential election!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Santa is bringing your kids deadly weapons,...

1637020268616.png

1637020282215.png

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
See, guns allow an individual to protect himself from multiple assailants, and are therefor anti-democracy, since the foundation of democracy is whichever group has the most people has an innate right to destroy smaller groups of people.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

If you are ever in Wisconsin hit a Culver's very legit burger for a chain and frozen custard is top tier.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If you are ever in Wisconsin hit a Culver's very legit burger for a chain and frozen custard is top tier.

We have a Culver's here in North Texas suburb I live in. It's shit tier as far as around here goes. Whataburger and In-n-Out can't be beat.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
We have a Culver's here in North Texas suburb I live in. It's shit tier as far as around here goes. Whataburger and In-n-Out can't be beat.

Probably too far from the source. Then again I haven't been to Wisconsin in 7-8 yrs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist

Is Culver's on this menu of options?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

When was the last time you were stateside? They’re in 25 states. They’re good for fast food, most midwesterners have had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.